Unban Request hauwloeks
Your name: hauwloeks

Your ban ID: 78848

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:68265023

Reason: Breaking Fear Rp while under gunpoint by 4-5 people

[b]Staff member who banned you: The Siphon[/b]

[b]Reason why you should be unbanned: I was standing behind a pillar while they we're breaking into the building and then i pulled my gun Behind the pillar they couldnt've seen me pulling it I did have my job as citizen as i forgot to change it to criminal that's my story.

[/b]
From my point of view, you did seem to pull the gun while under gunpoint by the police. Though it is possible, that you were covered by the pillar when you pulled the gun, but when they came in you were next to the elevator and quickly after drew your weapon.

As I said, from the angle I was looking from, it did look like you broke fearRP.

Also you really need to be careful with job names, as forgetting or not setting it is an offense too.

But, I am willing to accept the UBR, as long as you promise to pay attention in the future to both your job title and fearRP situation. As next time it may lead to a punishment.

Do you agree?
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(10-17-2017, 08:18 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: From my point of view, you did seem to pull the gun while under gunpoint by the police. Though it is possible, that you were covered by the pillar when you pulled the gun, but when they came in you were next to the elevator and quickly after drew your weapon.

As I said, from the angle I was looking from, it did look like you broke fearRP.

Also you really need to be careful with job names, as forgetting or not setting it is an offense too.

But, I am willing to accept the UBR, as long as you promise to pay attention in the future to both your job title and fearRP situation. As next time it may lead to a punishment.

Do you agree?

I agree Sorry for the inconvienence
Moved.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]