Rocket League
No im not sure if anyone here is interested in Rockte league...

If you are, i made a little montage from some shots i hit. I know the quality and stuff are poor, thats because its eddited in Windows Movie Maker lmao

If anyone wants to play, just hmu on steam!

The following 2 users Like Willem de Walrus's post:
  • god, Link
Don't play rocket league but so nice shots there mate!

Whaley was great! Movie Maker is the best!!2!2! As you can tell from my videos, I use movie maker because it enables the best quality!!1!!1
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Willem de Walrus
You wanna play sometimes? Currently learning to freestyle.
Pretty sweet. I don’t play Rocket League anymore and I don’t actually think many people play it as much but it’s still a fun arcade game to me.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-17-2017, 05:38 AM)lew Wrote: You wanna play sometimes? Currently learning to freestyle.

Ofcourse fam, just add me. I know a thing or two about free styling, and can give you some nice passes.

This is my steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/willemdewalrus/

(10-17-2017, 06:13 AM)Marty Wrote: Pretty sweet. I don’t play Rocket League anymore and I don’t actually think many people play it as much but it’s still a fun arcade game to me.

What I enjoy the most about Rocket League is that you keep improving. You learn new skills and shit every day

The following 1 user Likes Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Link
I don't play it much. If I had a partner to queue for games with, I'm sure I'd play more frequently Wink

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
really diggin that new sig willemWink