ubl razz
Your name:/razz/

Your blacklist ID: 96596

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73513458

Reason:RDM - Killing someone for an invalid reason.

Staff member who blacklisted you:Jonas

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:I was trying to explain in the situation to Jonas as to why this was a valid kill and after I try to explain he just says 'so he shittalked you and you killed him'' and I say 'well when you put it like that yea' and he just says he will blacklist me for one hour. What happened was that Krujan pulled up next to us and started shittalking my associate of my criminal enterprise. Us - trying to keep a good street cred - start shittalking him back with threats, which he responded to with more shittalking. For example saying 'I hate ***' and so on. After the police officer which was at the scene due to me parking shitty or something leaves, we start going towards him and my friend (crackedup) jumps inside Krujan's vehicle to prevent him from leaving, and him spamming E makes him jump in and out constantly, and Krujans ends up getting in the driver seat and crackedup getting next to him. At this point, I take up an AK to threaten him and also to let my friend out of the car. I am unsure of Krujan internally locked the car, but he starts driving away with my associate in the car while saying 'you are coming with me' to my crackedup who is in his car. Krujan ignores my AK threat and drives away when I am giving him clear instructions not to by aiming an AK at him, so I start shooting the car in order to get my friend back - and also because he wasn't following my instructions when I had a gun pointed at him. When his car breaks down he jumps out and so does my friend crackedup, crackedup pulls a knife on him and I start running to them, at this point I can hear sirens in the background and the cops are closing him, I shoot Krujan and then run away to avoid the cops. Now heres all the reasons in total I had for shooting Krujan: he shittalked my associate, threatened him with death, attempted to kidnap him & failed to follow my instructions when I was pointing an AK at his car. Now you might argue that I was breaking fearrp by shooting him when he had my friend inside his car, but I was certain that he was unnarmed. Crackedup can confirm the story. I did not RDM Krujan.
I can confirm, that as I sat down in Krujans car, he said "you are coming with me", at this point, Razz pulled out an AK, or right before, I can't recall. However, I can confirm he should've been under fearRP however didn't abide by it. I could only jump out of the car once Razz had shot at it, to rescue me.
[Image: CqWdXOB.jpg]
Hello Razz,

As I said in-game, make a player report if anything. You said that he was shit-talking you and that's why you killed him. I never heard you saying anything about him kidnapping your friend.

I'd like to hear further about this from Krujan, he has 24 hours to respond or this will be approved and your blacklist will be removed off your record.

Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Approved.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]