$200 Money pack problem
for some reason i don't know, neither me or my friends can donate for money packs, i've tried all day to donate $200 in money packs but it doesn't work. however i can donate for donator status :/

is there a problem with the money packs or something?Huh
Are you sure you dc before you donate to the server
im not able to pay the service, not even one money pack for $2.5, but donate $10 im able to do. i donated to gryffindorable or something just to check.
The following 1 user Likes alm0zt's post:
  • Kamina
Contact SoulRipper via PM. He will fix your probelm! Wink
anyone?
Then you come on tommorow and you have spent like $1400 on moneypacks....
That would suck, But in all seriousness I have no idea whats wrong, I cant even join the server now, it gets stuck on Supra/xbox or something when trying to join
Perhaps you've hit your transaction limit, consult with your bank and check PayPal settings to confirm this.
HOLY SHIT $200 mate no wonder it wont let you try 20 $10 transactions that might work better and dont take a Arrow to the knee
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
Thats like 4mil no?

You have probably spend too much on your card... If I was you I would spend about $30, that give you about 600k, which will do you FINE...
In simple words, spend $20 or $30, over and over until you reach the amount you wished to spend originally.