Bug: Donator suits problem 2
Title of Bug: Still require donator to buy the suits.

Description: For most of the suits that previously said you require donator to buy this suit (other than the FBI suit) now allow you to see the confirm or cancel but upon pressing confirm, it does not go through and gives you a notification in the bottom right to say that you require donator to purchase suits.

I've tested this with the masked suit, mossman outfit fireman equipment and father Grigori which all allow you to see the confirm/cancel but give you the notification. I also tested the FBI suit which still says you require donator to buy instead of giving you the confirm/cancel option.

Evidence:

Spoiler :
[Image: 8BCF40F2DD1C7CDE5F1EC11AC4E1359F8AEEB553][Image: 0384D7B04821BA1245CF07159E470CACAAD2AB09][Image: 20AA0884D0D69A1C68ABD901A9840F3837930C09]

The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Pollux
Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gamemode having stuff in three placesss :c

Looking into it :p
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(05-31-2018, 04:42 PM)Pollux Wrote: Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gamemode having stuff in three placesss :c

Looking into it :p

Sound like great fun xD. Good luck lol.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Pollux
Hello

I've actually fixed the issue, yay! I swear if there is another check somewhere....

Should be good on next restart

Bug fixed, thanks for the report!
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Fixed.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]