Have a job? What do you work as?
(10-16-2017, 06:24 PM)Balls Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 05:59 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: Is Circle K a Scandinavian gas station chain or something?

Circle K is in Scandinavian, yes. As far as I know, it is also in the US.
A year ago or something it was called Shell.

It was named Statoil before, not Shell.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 2 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Random, Penguin.
(10-16-2017, 05:51 PM)PrMidget Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 05:34 PM)Eclipze Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 05:26 PM)Jonas Wrote:
Floodify Wrote:I work at a gas station, Circle K to be precise (way better than BP, Awestruck). I'm photographer at spare time and I'm trying to make that my full time job, but overall I would like to be a film director, perhaps study it some day (preferably abroad).

Circle K all the way

Statoil was better

Not really, after they changed name to Circle K where I live it became 1000 times better. They have better burgers than any fast food restaurant ever. At least around where I live..

These gas stations robs you, a hot dog for 3.5 euro while they cost 50 cent in Ikea
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Penguin.
I am currently studying to become a locksmith. As a part of my education I work twice a week as a locksmith at a firm,

I do lots of stuff such as clone keys, opens depositboxes and gun-safes etc, installs doorclosers, locks, handles and so on.
Really interesting job since you get to go inside places no-one els can, such as nuclear facilities, bankvaults and so on.

I will gladly answer questions about my line of work since it's pretty uncommon.
[Image: eXdHYQZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Moxew's post:
  • Penguin.
(10-16-2017, 08:35 PM)Eclipze Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 05:51 PM)PrMidget Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 05:34 PM)Eclipze Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 05:26 PM)Jonas Wrote:
Floodify Wrote:I work at a gas station, Circle K to be precise (way better than BP, Awestruck). I'm photographer at spare time and I'm trying to make that my full time job, but overall I would like to be a film director, perhaps study it some day (preferably abroad).

Circle K all the way

Statoil was better

Not really, after they changed name to Circle K where I live it became 1000 times better. They have better burgers than any fast food restaurant ever. At least around where I live..

These gas stations robs you, a hot dog for 3.5 euro while they cost 50 cent in Ikea

Not true though lol, 3,5 euro for a big sausage maybe and those don't exist in Ikea. You get the same hotdog on ikea for 0,60$ for 1,2$.

And all that has changed is the name; a canadian company purchased Statoil but didn't get the right to the name, so any difference is just behind the scenes really. We employees have less discount rate, but things have stayed the same for y'all.. you guys are just being sentimental. It's more fresher now, in my opinion.

And Circle K is worldwide, it has bought up a lot of existing brands and is branding towards Circle K.. so we will be in Bali to Canada.. which means I can get employment in Canada if I would reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally like to.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Penguin.
I get my fuel from Tesco for the club card points
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • Penguin., Random
This is the kind of thread that leads to stalkers finding and murdering you. Never post your personal information on the web. I mean what if some homeless, demoted, former staff showed up at your door. Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Penguin.
(10-23-2017, 09:41 AM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote: This is the kind of thread that leads to stalkers finding and murdering you.  Never post your personal information on the web.  I mean what if some homeless, demoted, former staff showed up at your door.  Cheese

I'd give them a hug?
The following 1 user Likes fieldy's post:
  • Penguin.
(10-23-2017, 09:41 AM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote: This is the kind of thread that leads to stalkers finding and murdering you.  Never post your personal information on the web.  I mean what if some homeless, demoted, former staff showed up at your door.  Cheese

Well I mean Americans are barred from getting Turkish visas so I'm safe
(Unless you already have one)
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 2 users Like Archer's post:
  • Penguin., Old Man Jokhah
I don't, but if I did, I would come to your house with Doner Kebab
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Penguin.
Still in Full Time Education.
But for money on side I sell clothing online and stuff