Have a job? What do you work as?
I'm a supervisor and buyer at a gamestore.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Penguin., Eclipze
(10-13-2017, 06:17 AM)Willem de Walrus Wrote: I work in a freaking supermarket. I restock shit, and deal with shitty customer questions

u shud be techer
The following 2 users Like User 19014's post:
  • dawson270500, Penguin.
Work in a small warehouse(like 9 people total), shipping computer parts across the world. Company was just brought by a bigger brand for 36 million. As small as it is, we ship orders for millions at a time. I shipped a box the other day about 15cm x 15cm worth like 500,000, for a couple of processors.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Penguin.
I work as economics and business teacher in high school, teaching kids how to spend their money Wink
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • Penguin.
I am aiming to be a commercial pilot, but I doubt that will happen.

No clue what to do after that fails, firefighting stuff I suppose.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 2 users Like TheSiphon's post:
  • Zona, Penguin.
Mum won't let me do paper round so I am trying to gain the teacher rank to sell on a phew points.

From what I've been told it's good cash in pocket.
The following 8 users Like god's post:
  • Jonas, Random, DVN, Awestruck, Penguin., Eclipze, Envy, Wolven
(10-13-2017, 10:11 AM)TheSiphon Wrote: I am aiming to be a commercial pilot, but I doubt that will happen.

No clue what to do after that fails, firefighting stuff I suppose.

Same aim here bro! If you got FSX, leave me a note so maybe we can take a flight together one day.

What I currently do is being a helping coding teacher again for children in the age of 8-12. It's basically how to understand coding and let them do different experiments with coding but every class is well planned for them so they can achieve the feeling of being able to master this in the best way.
[Image: clvck9d.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • Penguin.
I currently potwash and prepare desserts in my local pub, been there for about half a year now and it's a good fun job.

My dream job would to be a commercial airline pilot, hopefully a big company like BA, but due to my colourblindness it is extremely unlikely.
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 2 users Like jhayw's post:
  • Zona, Penguin.
Myself? Currently a tree surgeon.
My dream job however is to work in the police force as an Armed Response officer, preferably an SFO.
Kind Regards,

Signature is too big. - Haarek
The following 2 users Like Zambie ^‿^'s post:
  • Link, Penguin.
Well, I’ve just recently moved into a new “assignment” in Government in July. Only going to be there until December but it’s certainly an interesting assignment currently managing a team of around 15 and although it presents its challenges it’s an extremely enjoyable role. Sadly it won’t last and I’m currently seeking out a new venture and not sure if I will go back to Local Government/Social Work or continue on Central Government path and seek out some new challenges.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Penguin.