[FORUM] Report: Arny
Name of player: Arny

SteamID: Not necessary

Time in GMT: Not necessary

Server: Putting a link to the thread instead.. https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid717984

Summary: So the time I had to wait to post this was ridiculously long, because that I have STILL NOT solved my issue regarding the slow forum. I have been waiting for answers, and I had been following them closely to just have a tiny glimpse of hope, that I could browse the forums without having to wait every 30+ seconds to do a single action. I have been here for quite some time now, and an old asshole like me, like to have things going smoothly. Now, this is where Arny comes into the picture. I wanted to post in the abuse section, however, I am not sure if this is suited as abuse or just wrong usage of his apparent moderation powers. Also, the teacher title apparently doesn't go under the "staff team", but just as a regular player. He locked my thread, claiming that is was solved apparently, without any contact with me or evidence that my issue was in fact solved, it get's locked and is now under the "SOLVED" section. However, I am still dealing with this very annoying issue. And I appreciate everyone who actually took their time to try and help me, but instead, our very own teacher, the guy we're supposed to look up to, decides to go ahead and ruin my thread. If you would've thought a little ahead, you would've guessed that I won't take my time and respond to each and everyone saying that it didn't work, as it takes a ton of my time, due to the long wait I have to undergo.

Evidence: Take a look at the thread.
When you said
'Sorry about that...

BACK TO WORK PEASANTS'

I thought you meant that it was solved. 

Wait, I thought that when Marty said the above ^ I thought it was you. It was a simple misunderstanding. I will reopen it now. Sorry.
When was the last time my forum name was Marty?
He even has a big signature banner with his name written there? How in the world could you mistake me for saying "Sorry about that... BACK TO WORK PEASANTS"? And honestly, how does that indicate in any way that my issue was solved?
Also on a side note..

Just because you removed said evidence I had, does not clear this situation, and I will continue with this report.
I had simply misread the thread. I just misread the name and thought that it was Marty that created the thread. I reopened the thread. I thought when he said 'Back to work' I thought he meant that it was solved.
How can "back to work" indicate that my issue was solved, and then followed up by some gif with people cheering?
Thread has been reopened, I see no point in chasing this any further as it was a simple mistake with little to no repercussions.

Denied.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.