Not new but somethings about me
I'm not new to the community one bit, although I have had a lot of account issues which have now been resolved. I just thought I'd post something telling you all a little bit about me.

Well first off, my name is Kyle McCole. I'm a 17 year old boy from the UK. I live at home with my parents, brothers and my dogs.
Education/Work

I am currently in college studying business management. I hate the course. Since I was little I've always dreamed of being a police officer, but never thought I'd be smart enough for it. This year is my year to prove to myself that I can do it. I am dropping out of college this year to chase after my dream. I am going to a police college in Scotland to start my training and my mock exams. My dad is ex-police force so he will help me all the way. He loved his job but shortly after was involved in a car crash while on patrol which cost him his job. Now he currently owns 6 companies around the UK, but hes smart, unlike me.

I currently have a part time job in a skatepark. I have worked there for almost 3 years and my role there is a scooter/bmx coach. I love that job. It's far from a job for life, but for a young college student working weekends and getting money it's not too bad. My shifts range from 4-6-12 hours. To be honest, I love doing 12 hour shifts, lots going on and lots to do. I currently ride BMX and 2 companies actually sponsor me on it.

Although I have left school, before I left I was a sports coach for the younger kids (Highschool and Primary school kids) Ages ranging from 5-15 and the school sometimes asks me to jump in and help out doing sports days, or visits or trips etc. Last year I went to France with the 1st years - 3rd years of the school just to help out. I get paid for this too.

Hobbies/Interests

I've got a few hobbies: BMXing (Been doing this over 5 years)
- Playing GMod (Currently sitting at 4527 hours (Can't get away from it)
- I love motorbikes and currently own a sportbike
- I love skateparks, traveling down to England next year once I pass my car test to ride skateparks
- Basketball has always been an interesting sport for me
- This one needs to be an interest. I love tattoos currently having 1 on my upper arm of 5 roses. My end goal is to get my both arms inked and my leg inked. Being a kid watching my dad getting tattoos made me love them.

That's pretty much it. I might add more at a later date but cannot think of anything else to add.
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
The following 6 users Like Penguin.'s post:
  • Ethan Bradberry, DVN, Exotic, Dragnort_, Kaashmeere, BasicallyMental
Welcome back!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Penguin.
Hello Kyle, Welcome.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 1 user Likes MrFinnConlon's post:
  • Penguin.
Welcome back buddy.
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 1 user Likes Broccoli's post:
  • Penguin.
nice motorbike i like to
The following 1 user Likes User 19014's post:
  • Penguin.
Welcome back!
The following 1 user Likes Byra's post:
  • Penguin.
I could be being assumptious here. But I’m betting you work at Zone in EK.

It’s literally the only “large” indoor skatepark I’ve heard of that BMX people like.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-09-2017, 01:22 PM)Marty Wrote: I could be being assumptious here. But I’m betting you work at Zone in EK.

It’s literally the only “large” indoor skatepark I’ve heard of that BMX people like.

Indeed I do.
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
Welcome back man! Its been great to see you back here recently!
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Penguin.
hello, i’ve saw you in game and you seem cool

welcome
The following 1 user Likes Ethan Bradberry's post:
  • Penguin.