Band for rp
Your name: Gamberinos

Your ban ID: 78764

Steam ID:
[b]STEAM_0:1:220884255
[/b]

Reason: Abusing move-body tool. His 6th ban in 101 hours. You should consider reading the rules.

Staff member who banned you:Jonas

Reason why you should be unbanned:i just was bring the body oround the corner as criminal so nobody see the body because when to police saw that i kild a man that i wood go to jail and i accendenty hit anather guy with that body
You did not. You smacked it around and hit someone with it. The move body tool is purposed for RP, not mingery. You have 101 hours and you just came off a ban. I had expected you to read the rules. I don't see a reason to unban you. You're telling me the exact same as in-game.

I'd like a better reasoning if you wish to be unbanned.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
You picked my body up and smashed it against someone on purpose and started laughing with your friend xLars. Please do not lie.
Not much but yea....

Your ban is well deserved as you have done nothing but minge on the server for the past week. You were banned yesterday for something and you still haven't learnt.
yeah ofc minge XD i rp but thx
i diddent smach it on purpose i just pickt it up
(10-05-2017, 05:01 PM)Jonas Wrote: You did not. You smacked it around and hit someone with it. The move body tool is purposed for RP, not mingery. You have 101 hours and you just came off a ban. I had expected you to read the rules. I don't see a reason to unban you. You're telling me the exact same as in-game.

I'd like a better reasoning if you wish to be unbanned.

i didnet smack it around when u are in frist person u cant see 360° i pickt it up dident see one smakt the alredy dead bodey against somem not on purpose  and tryd to bring it aground the corner 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...yHUqYUs9R8 ther u can see that i just turnd around
Not only did you pick me up and smash me you also stood on my to kill me, but you were encouraged to do so by xLars.