Dispatch Job/possibilities
Title of Suggestion: Dispatch Job/possibilities

Description: In the past few weeks I've come across people trying to roleplay as a Dispatch officer. Normally they would use Police sergeant or nexus desk secretary for this purpose. I really like it when people are rping as dispatch and I myself tend to do it from time to time. The problem I have (and the reason why i'm posting this suggestion) is that you have very limited recources trying to RP.
Therefore I'm suggesting the following things.

Suggestion:
- Make it possible for Police sergeant and or nexus desk secretary to do /dispatch to go online as dispatch ( minimum of 75 hours is required to prevent new players from using the system badly and to prevent minges )
                    -After this command a message in the radio will appear saying something like:
                      -Player Name- is now online as Dispatch  
                      Or something similar. Only one player can operate as dispatch
- After the player is online as dispatch make several commands/interaction/other possible
                    - /dismap : pulls up a map with real time locations of police officers, paramedics, firefighters and SRU sergeant
                      that pings their location  every 5 -> 10 sec ( no need for entire SRU in my opinion since the sergeant is the only
                       person you need to know if he's available, he leads the SRU). Map must display government personnel's name +
                       number. Map also must have distinctive colors, im suggesting the following colors:
                      Police officer, Paramedic, Firefighter, SRU
                    - When dispatch is online make it so that only the dispatch, SRU sergeant and the president can see /requests.
                      ( this will result in that people will listen to the dispatch instead of ignoring him/her)
                    - After reading the comments I came up with the following system for requests.
                               - Let every request have their own unique number, this number would display at the end of the request
                                 Every request would remain available for about 3min.
                    - Make it so that the dispatch can either:
                                       - Interact with the map and send people to calls. The dispatch would click on the police
                                         officer/paramedic/firefighter/SRU and this would give a small menu with the following options:
                                                  - Send player to call (meaning the selected player will receive the selected call and can
                                                    respond to that)
                                                                       - After clicking on send player to call you would get a small menu with the
                                                                         request numbers, giving the possibility to f.i. send an officer to an older call
                                                                         After you've clicked on the request ID you'll receive a pop up screen in the
                                                                         right corner of your screen saying ADDITIONAL INFO with an X and a V this
                                                                         will give you the possibility to add additional info.
                                                  - Cancel (self-explanatory)
                                      - Or have a command that can send people to calls f.i.
                                        /dsendcall [Player_ID] [Request_ID] [Additional_Info]
                                       this would send the latest request to the selected officer. Additional info is not required!
                    - /panic, /backup and /pursuit will still be received by every police officer
- When a certain government official gets send to a request by the dispatch the following message will be send to him/her
-----------------------------------
LOCATION - Dealers alley
POI- John 'Spartan' Shelby (This will be the name of the person that did the /request)
INCIDENT - Help! someone just robbed me in dealers alley (This will be the request itself)
ADDITIONAL INFO: Armed, heading towards main street. White male wearing green shirt with a cap on (The dispatcher can add additional info if needed.)
------------------------------------

I might change this suggestion a couple times as I got the feeling that I forgot something.

Why: I think that having a dispatch adds ALLOT to government RP. Not only does it make RP a hell of a lot more realistic, it also helps that not 3 officers at the same time come to f.i. a bar fight.

Please leave reason for + or - support
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 3 users Like Spartan_KCT's post:
  • PhantomSolaris, Moxew, Mauroulis
+Support

This would massively enhance Roleplay within the government and make it simpler for police etc patrolling.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
This would add a lot to the Nexus secretary job, which currently is not really used or needed most of the time.
A dispatch system would be a really sweet addition and would give Secretary more of a purpose.

+support
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
+Support

Yes, yes, yes and YES!
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
hell yeah +support
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
I think a whole separate job and entity (for the map) would be necessary for this. Should also include Firefighters and Paramedics though. And there should be 2 dispatchers with a full server.

+support, would enhance RP.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
+Support

Not sure about having any other job available to do this though, I would stick to making it available for NDS only to enhance that roleplay. Great suggestion.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
+ support, would massively enhance government roleplay.
The following 1 user Likes Rumbleâ„¢'s post:
  • Spartan_KCT
+support
+support
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]