UBR ~ Cookiro
Your name: cookiro

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42606324

Your ban ID: 72445

Banned by: [FL] Ghost

Reason: RDM x3, D/C to avoid me, Rejoining with a different name. /extended by Pear. @10th ban, added staff disrespect.

Involved: Unsure.

Why we should unban you: Hello, before starting off this appeal, I wish to apologize to Pear, the one that I released my anger upon, therefore earning me a permanent ban. I would also like to apologize to the community for what I did. I agree, it was very stupid and I'm sure most of the staff are leaning on keeping me banned. Give or take, it's been a year since I was initially banned. I have matured a lot since then, mostly playing on servers based on very serious roleplay as I had nothing to do. I've made three ban appeals in the past on Fearless that got denied. I agree, the ban was clearly justified and the reason was valid, therefore I'm not calling out anybody for it nor am I disagreeing with the reason. I take the blame for what I did, and I know it was wrong. A final chance is all I'm asking for, to prove to the community that I've changed and I'm not the same toxic individual I was a year ago.

I'm keeping this appeal short as there's no need to extend it, I have said what I wanted to say. Thank you for reading this appeal.
Approved as per Rule 6.

We hope you have improved your behaviour and attitude, else it will only land you another ban.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]