(10-02-2017, 02:31 PM)King Wrote:
(10-02-2017, 02:29 PM)GERMANGAMER Wrote:
(10-02-2017, 02:26 PM)King Wrote: King: Hey mint
King: are you available
King: I need to ask you a question
[FL:RP] mintblackbeard şu an Çevrimiçi.
[FL:RP] mintblackbeard: Hey.
[FL:RP] mintblackbeard: Sure Smile
King: Can we dont pay as government if someone got hostage?
King: I mean if everyone says 'I wont give money'
[FL:RP] mintblackbeard: Hmm. I'm not 100% sure, give me a moment to check some things.
King: Okay, also they were shooting us when they told to give us money
[FL:RP] mintblackbeard: If they are shooting at you, you do not have to comply with their orders.
[FL:RP] mintblackbeard: They have intent to kill you and your own lives are then at risk, the hostage no longer has to be the number one priority
King: Thanks mate

We didn't shoot at you We first asked for Hostage and then you Answered with No and already Shoot at us and we Continued.
You shot to us when we first came, also I was going to negotiate with saying 'We won't pay' I was going to continuou my sentence but you said 'We are killing him' so we started raiding and answered 'Kill him'
 You can't say I won't pay.... That was the Last Sentence of you! Would you let your Hostage friend/mate dead or would let him live and you could Escape?
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
This is not the place for you to go back and forth at each other.

If it continues then I will issue warnings. Say what you need to say and leave it at that. Don’t argue with each other and keep it respectful.

I will conclude this by morning.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(10-02-2017, 02:36 PM)King Wrote:
(10-02-2017, 02:34 PM)GERMANGAMER Wrote:
[FL:RP] mintblackbeard: Hmm. I'm not 100% sure, give me a moment to check some things.
[FL:RP] mintblackbeard: If they are shooting at you, you do not have to comply with their orders.
[FL:RP] mintblackbeard: They have intent to kill you and your own lives are then at risk, the hostage no longer has to be the number one priority

We didn't shoot at you We first asked for Hostage and then you Answered with No and already Shoot at us and we Continued.
You shot to us when we first came, also I was going to negotiate with saying 'We won't pay' I was going to continuou my sentence but you said 'We are killing him' so we started raiding and answered 'Kill him'
 You can't say I won't pay.... That was the Last Sentence of you! Would you let your Hostage friend/mate dead or would let him live and you could Escape?

Your question is wrong, Would I let my friend dead or Would I let my whole team dead?
  But you said i won't pay then we Shoot at you and Killed the Hostage,and ofcourse you had a Warning sign infront of the Gate with Handsup or y'll get Executed
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
(10-02-2017, 02:34 PM)GERMANGAMER Wrote:

I shouldnt let my whole team dead by complying your orders if you shot me, 5 people have more priority than 1. That was my last sentence to defend myself. And as I said many times you shot to me and my team when we came.
I see no hostage in either of the videos provided. The only person who MIGHT be at fault here is the person that killed you, whom you have no proof that it was King.

You have 24 hours to provide me evidence I can work with otherwise this will be denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Request reviewed and denied

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the accused user, King (STEAM_0:0:70327695), was in breach of server rules. If further evidence can be obtained, you may feel free to re-file a report.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran