Police force report
Name of player: King

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70327695

Time in GMT: 3:20 pm Europe time 2:20pm Uk Time

Server: v5p

Summary: Refused to cooperate told us to kill the hostage, refused to pay, raided /Rdm-ed me even though didnt had any firearm out ... Shoot me through the wall with the risk of knowing that the police officer which we hosatged might have died who was meant to be in the same house with me.

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yrbzWSvoyw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_KLbPi2g_c
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:56218145&b=2]
I've talked with police force and everyone said 'I am not gona pay' so I first said 'We won't pay' then they said 'We are killing him' and my answer to this was 'Kill him'. You are too honest as not showing my first reply.
Also as you can see in the video(Shooting Voices) your team was shooting us and you were kept saying 'We have a hostage'. I can say to kill him if you are shooting us and still saying 'We have a hostage, do not shoot'. I can shoot you from the wall as your teammates were also shooting us, we were also decided to not give money for hostage so thought hostage was dead.
(10-02-2017, 02:15 PM)King Wrote: I've talked with police force and everyone said 'I am not gona pay' so I first said 'We won't pay' then they said 'We are killing him' and my answer to this was 'Kill him'. You are too honest as not showing my first reply.

You know that you must Pay for the Hostage,because it's your Mate and you don't want him to Die so You can't say that you Won't pay so that's FailRP. Also you had no Reason to Raid cuz there was no President how you can see in the Next Video.
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
King: Hey mint
King: are you available
King: I need to ask you a question
[FL:RP] mintblackbeard şu an Çevrimiçi.
[FL:RP] mintblackbeard: Hey.
[FL:RP] mintblackbeard: Sure Smile
King: Can we dont pay as government if someone got hostage?
King: I mean if everyone says 'I wont give money'
[FL:RP] mintblackbeard: Hmm. I'm not 100% sure, give me a moment to check some things.
King: Okay, also they were shooting us when they told to give us money
[FL:RP] mintblackbeard: If they are shooting at you, you do not have to comply with their orders.
[FL:RP] mintblackbeard: They have intent to kill you and your own lives are then at risk, the hostage no longer has to be the number one priority
King: Thanks mate
(10-02-2017, 02:26 PM)King Wrote: King: Hey mint
[FL:RP] mintblackbeard: Hmm. I'm not 100% sure, give me a moment to check some things.
[FL:RP] mintblackbeard: If they are shooting at you, you do not have to comply with their orders.
[FL:RP] mintblackbeard: They have intent to kill you and your own lives are then at risk, the hostage no longer has to be the number one priority

We didn't shoot at you We first asked for Hostage and then you Answered with No and already Shoot at us and we Continued.
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
(10-02-2017, 02:23 PM)GERMANGAMER Wrote:
(10-02-2017, 02:15 PM)King Wrote: I've talked with police force and everyone said 'I am not gona pay' so I first said 'We won't pay' then they said 'We are killing him' and my answer to this was 'Kill him'. You are too honest as not showing my first reply.

You know that you must Pay for the Hostage,because it's your Mate and you don't want him to Die so You can't say that you Won't pay so that's FailRP. Also you had no Reason to Raid cuz there was no President how you can see in the Next Video.

You were also shooting us when told to give money. We can investigate whats going on if we find your property suspicious also officer told us in the radio 'They tranqed me, I need backup'
(10-02-2017, 02:29 PM)King Wrote:

You were also shooting us when told to give money. We can investigate whats going on if we find your property suspicious also officer told us in the radio 'They tranqed me, I need backup'

But you knew that we had a Hostage so that's a bit breaking Fearrp. We said your Officers That we have a Hostage but i Think they Ignored it. Also there was a Sign infront of the Gate with Handsup if you come in!
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
(10-02-2017, 02:29 PM)GERMANGAMER Wrote:
(10-02-2017, 02:26 PM)King Wrote: King: Hey mint

We didn't shoot at you We first asked for Hostage and then you Answered with No and already Shoot at us and we Continued.
You shot to us when we first came, also I was going to negotiate with saying 'We won't pay' I was going to continuou my sentence but you said 'We are killing him' so we started raiding and answered 'Kill him'
(10-02-2017, 02:30 PM)GERMANGAMER Wrote:
(10-02-2017, 02:29 PM)King Wrote:

But you knew that we had a Hostage so that's a bit breaking Fearrp
As I first said we can raid and don't care hostages life as you shot us when we came. [FL:RP] mintblackbeard: If they are shooting at you, you do not have to comply with their orders.