Unbreakable - SPOILER FREE!
Has anyone else watched the film "unbreakable"? I think it is definitely one of M nights greatest works (not that there's a lot of competition) but i enjoyed it a lot more than the "sixth sense" which is weird as everyone i know talks about the sixth sense being a masterpiece, dont get me wrong i enjoyed it but i liked unbreakable more, maybe its due to the fact that i didn't know what the plot twist was gonna be as prior to watching the SS i already knew what the plot twist was due to just people telling me which didn't ruin the experience much for me but i think its always nice to work it out for yourself. i was very excited for unbreakable as i hadn't heard any spoilers about it (i knew there WAS a plot twist in it but i didn't know what) i was nice putting the pieces together at the end.

overall it was a very good movie and i highly recommend you watch this and the sixth sense as these two are definitely one of M night shyamalan's best works. the ending was a bit anti-climactic but in a whole really worth watching!  Skeptical
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55638309&b=9]