Unban Request: Coupcake
Your name: Coupcake

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45802432

Your ban ID: 78135

Banned by: [FL] Jonas

Reason: Propmingery to a heavy extend. Propspamming in admin-sit. Only here to minge about, D/C to avoid Administrator. Permed as per last chanceBye.

Involved: Me, Myself, and I

To begin with, I placed down my rollercoaster that every staff member seems to hate, although it's an attempt at passive RP which is magically not allowed. It was probably down no longer than 5 minutes as I was showing it to a friend. He claimed this to be prop mingery which it really isn't.

When Jonas finally pulled me up for having it down he decided to be absolutely horrible to me, and treated me with no respect as per usual. He is heavily biased and I'd like this to be looked into because ever since I started playing Jonas was always following me behind treating me like pure shit. I tried to amend things, however he wanted to hear none of it. 

He said I was getting perm banned and didn't let me speak, so I spawned a bunch of melons above us and left. I was sick of Jonas being a complete dick to me and it wasn't the first time it happened. He is heavily biased and has a serious grudge and I'd like another staff to actually let me speak without Jonas instantly declining this because his hidden agenda doesnt want to let me speak my mind.

Thanks
Hello, Coupcake,

There was absolutely no bias to your ban. You spawned in a very big rollercoaster on connectivity road, v4b1. You kept on spamming melons around it too, hence the propmingery part. I did let you speak, I told you that because you had a last chance on your head I would have to permanently ban you, theres nothing wrong with that, is there? Once I told you, you started to propspam, and then continued to log off. You have minged alot, and you know it yourself. You deserved that ban.

I will let you reply to this, but please keep it formal. Your accusations are wrong, if they were right, feel free to post an abuse case. You even have a video on your profile showing that you propkilled me during a sit. That also backups my claim of you being a minge.

I see no reason to unban you, and yes. Since I dealt with this case, I will be the one concluding this UBR. I will let you reply with whatever you feel like replying, but as of right now, you're just throwing empty accusations at me, instead of trying to prove that you have changed and deserves an unban.

~Jonas.
Fearless Administrator.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(10-01-2017, 01:33 PM)Jonas Wrote: Hello, Coupcake,

There was absolutely no bias to your ban. You spawned in a very big rollercoaster on connectivity road, v4b1. You kept on spamming melons around it too, hence the propmingery part. I did let you speak, I told you that because you had a last chance on your head I would have to permanently ban you, theres nothing wrong with that, is there? Once I told you, you started to propspam, and then continued to log off. You have minged alot, and you know it yourself. You deserved that ban.

I will let you reply to this, but please keep it formal. Your accusations are wrong, if they were right, feel free to post an abuse case. You even have a video on your profile showing that you propkilled me during a sit. That also backups my claim of you being a minge.

I see no reason to unban you, and yes. Since I dealt with this case, I will be the one concluding this UBR. I will let you reply with whatever you feel like replying, but as of right now, you're just throwing empty accusations at me, instead of trying to prove that you have changed and deserves an unban.

~Jonas.
Fearless Administrator.

I completely agree. I am a minge but I also have good RP moments too. That rollercoaster was meant to be a decent RP but since my prop limit is so heavily restricted I cant add protection and more, and sure, I may have minged with it a few times, but so has everyone else even when I've tried to RP it properly. People love committing suicide with it and throwing props into it themselves

Perhaps you arent as bad as you make me think you are, but I just feel like you are so heavily biased and you're holding a grudge. I wish this wasn't the case and I genuinely don't really think you're a terrible person, but what I do think is that you're views of me are bad because we never really got along. 

With the new map, I'd love to play it, I used to love this map and it was my main in 2013 when FL used it and I have various dupes from back then that I can still use I believe.

I'd like to take this opportunity to make a fresh start with a new map that I genuinely really want to RP on and play on for the nostalgic feeling. I'd be happy to take an inventory reset to start again. It will give me something to do and achieve instead of wasting my time getting into trouble.

This new map is an opportunity for me to start fresh and I'd love to take it.
Thanks for the consideration anyway, perhaps we can put our differences aside.
I will bring this up with the team so that we can come to a conclusion.

I will reply to this within the next week, your patience is appreciated.

Jonas.
(10-01-2017, 03:33 PM)Jonas Wrote: I will bring this up with the team so that we can come to a conclusion.

I will reply to this within the next week, your patience is appreciated.

Jonas.

Sure. Thanks for considering my appeal.
Hopefully I'll see you ingame in the near future.
Hello Coupcake,

After some discussion the staff team has decided to deny your UBR. We do not feel like you're ready to return. For future references, you should try to be more polite instead of throwing empty assumptions.

~Fearless Administrative Team.