Ravage; Unblacklist Car Spawning
Information 
Name: Pro|Ravage

Time/Date: December 30, 2011. 10:25 EST

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15678530

Blacklisted Job/Tool: Vehicle Spawning

Admin who blacklisted you: I didn't really get a good look at his name. I didn't think it was important at the time Sad

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I was just trying to have fun by running people over in the server but I was to stupid to look though the rules. And for that I am truly sorry, I just didn't know what else to do. Now I have thought of ideas to play on this server to have fun other than running people over. I have now read the rules and I will now be more serious with the usage of vehicles for ingame jobs that require it. Or if I just wanna drive around or if Im running away from something that doesn't involve breaking the rules. I am actually planning to be a taxi driver to earn some coin for a sweet ride, haha. But I have one question, dont't we all make mistakes every now and then? This is my only mistake so far in my 5 hours of playing and will most likely be my last.
I admire your honesty.
[Image: 1314468235176.gif]
Your intentions are legendary. You have a great mind and your honesty is overwhelming. If this were up for debate, I would unblack-list him.