[Solved] Discord not starting
Hey, so my power was cut around 15 minutes ago, and my computer was switched off. I turned it back on when the power came back and now discord is acting weird. It starts up and then it closes randomly, and starts up again. It keeps doing this. I have tried reinstalling discord and restarting my computer numerous times and that did not fix it. I do not want to use the web discord.
[Image: f2d43613988fd5e3901d2a083656e851.gif]
Are you able to sign out of the Discord and sign in before it shuts itself down?
I can't access discord at all. I would have no time to do it before it closes again.
A few recommendations here:
  • Go into 'Task Manager' and forcefully shut Discord down there and then restart it.
  • Other options could be to contact Discord personally and see if they can help
  • Look to see if problems are similar, if its a networking issue, ETC.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Cntrl - Alt - Delete then task manager, goto proccessors, then close discord.exe
and then try and open it?
(09-28-2017, 05:48 PM)Frost Wrote: Cntrl - Alt - Delete then task manager, goto proccessors, then close discord.exe
and then try and open it?
(09-28-2017, 05:47 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: A few recommendations here:
  • Go into 'Task Manager' and forcefully shut Discord down there and then restart it.

Done that many times, that's the only way I can close discord.
Got it fixed. No idea how it happened, but it seemed to fix it self.

Closed.