[FL] Generation
Username: M I N T E D  M O T H E R F U C K  AKA. D O B B S AKA. Dobbs AKA. Dobby AKA. Rukka

Accused Staff Member: [FL] Generation

Involved Users: Envy, Jordy and some others I was role-playing with.

Time/Date/Time Zone: 25th September 2017, 9pm ish off the top of mi head. 

Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement: Using administrator powers to weld a armoury inside his SRU van. 

Evidence and Explanation:

Nothing against Generation, lovely fella to role play with, however I felt like reporting this because I believe he was abusing powers.

At first I didn't notice this, however in the evidence you'll see a government armoury welded to the inside of his SRU van. This doesn't sound bad, however according to Generation this allows him to not follow FearRP, therefore he is abusing his powers to avoid FearRP.

I gave Generation the valid commands via microphone and he does receive them and acknowledge them, however he says ''It's not working'' because apparently this armoury enables him to avoid Fear role-play because it blocks me seeing the back of his head.

The only way to get someone out of the drivers seat in a SRU Van is to jump into the back and give them commands to get out, if they don't you can shoot them. Not only does this -according to Generation- allow the driver to not follow FearRP, however you couldn't actually shoot him either. 

To sum it up, Generation has used his administrator powers to weld an amoury to the back of his SRU van, allowing him to not follow FearRP nor be shot. We tried several times to get him out of the van, however this was his 'excuse'.

Also please take in mind that the evidence I supply is at the very beginning of the video. I jump in the back of his Van, give him several commands which he receives however he still drives. Please also take in mind, when I do give the commands his van is at a halt.  

Will await a comment from Generation.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Can vouch for this don't have video evidence but also wolven tried to get in the SWAT Van to the window to place him under fearRP however he abused his admin powers to block it and avoid fearRP.

Using admin tools and constructs for an unfair agressive advantage unless previously agreed upon by all parties involved for an RP situation. - Quoted from staff report section comes into play here.

The reason the above stated example of abuse comes into play is because he is giving himself immediate advantage in a gunfight by adding props to a vehicle to stop a certain roleplay situation from occurring and is bypassing fearRP in this situation

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
Further down the road i did in fact try to get in the swat van, i told generation to get out and he said "you can't do that, it's blocked", take my word or don't, but that's what he said.
Wolven

(09-27-2017, 09:52 PM)Wolven Wrote: Further down the road i did in fact try to get in the swat van, i told generation to get out and he said "you can't do that, it's blocked", take my word or don't, but that's what he said.

You are well aware that in all types of situations we can't take witness accounts as proof, so this doesn't add to the case. Thanks, but please try to provide solid evidence.
As DVN has stated, please only post if you have evidence to add to the case. I do not need witness statements.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Hello,

As I discussed with the staff, the problem of this locker is the location. This locker is quite big. I can't put it on seats: would be blocking the seats; Can't put it right behind the drivers seat, would negate the possibility of being placed under FearRP; The only solution would have to not place it at all or to weld it outside of van (I don't think that second option seems possible .................).
Why placing an "entity" locker: well, this was disclosed privately and will remain private.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(09-30-2017, 02:58 PM)Generation Wrote: Hello,

As I discussed with the staff, the problem of this locker is the location. This locker is quite big. I can't put it on seats: would be blocking the seats; Can't put it right behind the drivers seat, would negate the possibility of being placed under FearRP; The only solution would have to not place it at all or to weld it outside of van (I don't think that second option seems possible .................).
Why placing an "entity" locker: well, this was disclosed privately and will remain private.

I'll be honest, I reviewed your post a couple of times and don't quite understand it. However I'll try my best to respond.

''Can't put it right behind the drivers seat, would negate the possibility of being placed under FearRP''

-From the sounds of it, it sounds like you understood you broke FearRP therefore why did you do this in the first place?
(09-30-2017, 09:09 PM)Dobbs Wrote:
(09-30-2017, 02:58 PM)Generation Wrote: Hello,

I'll be honest, I reviewed your post a couple of times and don't quite understand it. However I'll try my best to respond.

''Can't put it right behind the drivers seat, would negate the possibility of being placed under FearRP''

-From the sounds of it, it sounds like you understood you broke FearRP therefore why did you do this in the first place?

Hello,

To answer the "why did you do this in the first place?" I already said:

Quote:Why placing an "entity" locker: well, this was disclosed privately and will remain private.

But I asked if I could answer your question without entering in the details and I got a yes.

So, basically, the /locker had unknown issues that's why the entity locker was setup.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
This is a HUGE part of the abuse case Generation and you CANNOT refuse to answer the question. This is an abuse case on yourself, you do not get the choice to keep things private.

I want to know:

Why did you spawn the locker in front of the window and using it to negate FearRP?

As you stated here :

(09-30-2017, 02:58 PM)Generation Wrote: As I discussed with the staff, the problem of this locker is the location. This locker is quite big. I can't put it on seats: would be blocking the seats; Can't put it right behind the driver’s seat, would negate the possibility of being placed under FearRP;

You are knowingly using the locker to avoid being put under FearRP which is using your administrative powers to ignore the only possibility to be put under FearRP in the swat van.

2. Why are you spawning the locker in the van in the first place?

You already have access to the /locker command yet you chose to abuse your powers for an aggressive RP advantage yet again. You have a habit of customizing your SWAT Van for your own advantage and have been told many a time about it.

You have no excuses here you try to play dumb in your response but I am not buying it. You placed this in your van knowing it was not acceptable discussed with staff or not it is not supposed to be there regardless.

I would like you to attempt to read all of this, since I have the feeling you have yet to read any of my posts before as you have ignored the first point completely so far.