Fortnite Battle Royale
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Fortnite has added a battle royal mode to there game and today it has became free for the public. You can only do solo and squad atm, Download link:

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
yeah, bit of nav.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(09-26-2017, 06:18 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: yeah, bit of nav.
Oi, fuck off chav
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(09-26-2017, 06:18 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: yeah, bit of nav.

say nav one more time and i'll actually get the mandem to duff you up
First ever game on Fortnite and I finished 2nd with 13 kills not bad

[Image: jWyum6B.png]
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Won my first game ;p

I quite like it, but I think this and pubg both deliver different experiences, though following the same conventions.
The following 1 user Likes Link's post:
  • Envy
(10-02-2017, 05:37 PM)Link66 Wrote: Won my first game ;p

I quite like it, but I think this and pubg both deliver different experiences, though following the same conventions.

As of right now I'd Rather play this over H1 and PUBG. I prefer the more Arcade style
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Link
(10-02-2017, 05:53 PM)Envy Wrote:

As of right now I'd Rather play this over H1 and PUBG. I prefer the more Arcade style

Funny. I'm quite the opposite! Gonna download it on my playstation later tho to give it a shot.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]

We need to play PUBG sometime!

In my opinion, I prefer PUBG as it is a lot more strategic than Fortnite. But hey, each to their own I guess.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(10-02-2017, 05:57 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote:

We need to play PUBG sometime!

In my opinion, I prefer PUBG as it is a lot more strategic than Fortnite. But hey, each to their own I guess.

I'd say Fortnite is more strategic but that's me, Just because there are more ways u can outplay people with buildables etc...
Cant remember what Shroud said but he said something along those lines too.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum