Code:
Report: TombRaiser

Code:
[b]Name of player[/b]:TombRaiser

[b]SteamID[/b]: TombRaiser
STEAM_0:1:118128751

[b]Time in GMT[/b]: About 11:12

[b]Server[/b]: v5p

[b]Summary[/b]: I was just driving and this cop pulled me over, So when he pulled out a gun I jumped out. And out
of his car came civilians aswell, Citizens. And then he backed off so we wouldent get killed and they killed me for
no apparent reason.

[b]Evidence[/b]:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIBjJJQk_Pg&feature=youtu.be
I was a witness, and I recorded evidence too. I also have reason to believe TombRaiser is the recently perma-banned NEMxDman, who was banned for double-accounting. Could I request an admin to check which IP he was logging on from?
Tomb and Nem are two different people. This has been investigated already.

I will look into this report later today.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(09-26-2017, 12:26 PM)Reebs Wrote: Tomb and Nem are two different people. This has been investigated already.

I will look into this report later today.

I have seen "Tomb" use his mic multiple times and so has literally half the server. He's had about 3 accounts banned now its quite obvious its Nem.
And as stated, this has been investigated and has been proven that they are two different people.

I fail to see your involvement in this case, Forgee.

As for the PR itself, I have looked at the video and checked the logs. There is only one log of TombRaiser killing someone and that is not at the time this happened. Furthermore, it was using an M4. Looking at the video, it is impossible to tell what you were killed by.

That said: Considering the video has no audio, it is considered insufficient evidence in its current state. You have 24 hours to fix the video otherwise this will be denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Denied

Concluding notes

Insufficient evidence to approve the BR as stated by Reebs, failure to provide any additional footage within the allotted 24 hours.

Closed & Moved.