UBR
Your name: Ardsly Arrsonist

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104867899

Your ban ID: 78680

Banned by: DVN

Reason: BRA (83264) - Invalid reason to raid | 16 bans in 200 hours | Last chance

Involved: Grapefruit

Why we should unban you:

First thing, I Don't play on the server often hence why Yesterday I just hit the 200 hour mark. I haven't played on the server since my last ban which was last month. I came back 3 Days ago and was getting to know everything. Ages ago when I Was really active playing Garry's mod I would hop on the server for 2 to 3 hours a day then go off. I'm not new to the server and I Am aware of the rules etc that the server has.

If we look into the history of my last ban and blacklists we can see my last ban was on the 13/8 and my last blacklist dating back to 4 Months approx ago. I Haven't been in any trouble until I Recently joined the server. I Would like to say that I Stopped hostiging and didn't even technically raid him as I Did not intrude onto his property and only went to the front door. I have had many bans and I haved stayed clean since my last one such as No blacklists or anything like that.

Also, I believe my ban time is a bit extreme 7 Months, My last ban was only 1 Month, however, I'm not saying that this is unfair. All I can say is I Made a mistake and ask for Lowed ban time or Another chance. After all, I Was not raiding him as in the video presented in the AR Only shows me Tranqing him and tying at his front doorstep. I wasn't going in and searching his property. I Even released him and helped him so I Believed the ban reason is Also invalid.

[Image: 38199e30dca8dcace12686910c2a1af3]

Date of my last ban
Hi Dillan,

Regardless of how old the bans are, they still should be taken into account. Sometimes they will be in favor of you and sometimes they won't. I just don't see how you've managed to rack up 16 bans and 11 blacklists prior to this ban and still say you're well aware of the server rules, as quoted below. The below quote also enforces the fact you've been placed on your last chance, as you've been banned so many times in the past it's quite clear you've not learned from those past mistakes in your long history of punishments.

(09-25-2017, 02:37 PM)Dillan0501 Wrote: I'm not new to the server and I Am aware of the rules etc that the server has.

You began to lockpick the door at the start of the video in the PR which suggests to me if he didn't approach you at the door to ask what's happening you would have entered regardless, since the first thing you did was lockpick the door that would be breaking & entering as standard, as you're forcing your way into the property. Lockpicking the door initiated a raid, and it was deemed invalid.

I don't really see any reason to lower the time yet, although I respect that you think the ban is fair and admitted to the mistake.

Do you have anything else to add to this UBR?
Denied

Concluding notes

Unfortunately I've decided not to accept the unban request. The main concluding notes and information is in my reply above, and you have not added anything further to consider for 3 days now.

You can make another UBR when the UBR guidelines state so for your ban.

Closed & Moved.