NJ's resignation.
Damn it!
I loved your RP! I loved when you join into my Camping RP and we've hunt for the mutanted spider thing!
I hope you'll return soon! Take care!
The following 1 user Likes Teddy's post:
  • NJperry
NJ who?

But in all serious, sad to see you go and best of luck!
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • NJperry
I remember when I RDM'd you ad got banned by Divey. Not so fun times, innit?
Hope to see you back soon!
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • NJperry
Really sad to see you go NJ.

You have done an amazing job as administrator. You were passionate and active and I respect you for all the work you have done for Fearless.

I find it very respectable for you to recognise dwindling activity and to put the community first before holding onto power. I hope other staff members take notice of this.

Good luck for the future and I hope to see you return soon.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • NJperry
Sad to see you go, take care
The following 1 user Likes Byra's post:
  • NJperry
Wow this was really not expected. I have no words NJ. You've been a close friend for as long as I can remember. Its a real shame to see you leave the staff team, you were a good staff member. But seeing the circumstances Its understandable. And I must say it is very mature of you to leave your position to open up a spot for another more active member, not alot of people would've done that. I have high respect for you NJ and I will truly miss you. Keep in touch mate and if you ever need anything dont hesitate to write a message! Take care, njperry50!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • NJperry
An amazing admin who made very wise and just decisions. You certainly will be missed and I hope to see you make a return soon!
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • NJperry
Been great working with you NJ! Thanks for your time as staff, you've done a great job. Whoever suggested you for the position must have been a really cool and wise dude! Smile
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • NJperry
I really liked you as a staff member, NJ - you were always a bit incognito but your impact on the community and staff is without hesitation an amazing one. It was a pleasure to get promoted along yourself.

Biggest regard,
Flood
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Link, NJperry
lel Wink
The following 1 user Likes User 19014's post:
  • NJperry