Unban request
Smile 
Your name:Matar

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:33101890

Your ban ID:78638

Banned by: DVN (extended by tomo for 5months)

Reason:Fearrp,Failrp,Nlr

Involved:Spartan_KCT

Why we should unban you:i know its the 13th ban, but theres an excuse for that.
My bans were 3 years ago, and i grow up and know what i should do and what not but i came to play after a while and ive forgot a couple rules i know its really my fault and i personally apologized to the guy in pm after i realized it wasnt cool, and the guy forgived me. I really want to come back and play and rp. I hope you guys understand me cause i really appreciate the server and im here to rp, not to break the rules please just give me a chance so i can provide you.

Thanks you guys for reading!  Angel
[Image: giphy.gif]

Sinatra <3
Hi Matar,

Regardless of how old bans are this is the reason we hold a record for every user, it helps us to conclude future punishments and gives every staff member an insight into your behaviour in the past. You've managed to get 13 bans now in only 354 hours, with some major rule breakage throughout.

I don't see how you've learned from your previous mistakes if you're still breaking the most commonly known rules regularly. I will discuss this with other staff members and conclude this UBR as soon as possible.

Your patience is appreciated.
(09-24-2017, 07:09 PM)DVN Wrote: Hi Matar,

Regardless of how old bans are this is the reason we hold a record for every user, it helps us to conclude future punishments and gives every staff member an insight into your behaviour in the past. You've managed to get 13 bans now in only 354 hours, with some major rule breakage throughout.

I don't see how you've learned from your previous mistakes if you're still breaking the most commonly known rules regularly. I will discuss this with other staff members and conclude this UBR as soon as possible.

Your patience is appreciated.
Hi thanks for replying
Have you readed the post..? I said I've came back after three years and I've changed, just one ban and for half year.. cmon I'm here to rp just give me a chance and I'll prove u, I really want to play with my friends.. I wanna enjoy my donator.. Sad

Sinatra <3
I can't see how you've changed Matar if you're in this position again, you should know a lot better given the fact you have a long history of punishments. If you had changed you wouldn't be making a UBR right now.
(09-24-2017, 08:26 PM)DVN Wrote: I can't see how you've changed Matar if you're in this position again, you should know a lot better given the fact you have a long history of punishments. If you had changed you wouldn't be making a UBR right now.

Give me a chance, u won't regret it.

Sinatra <3
I will bring this ban up for discussion with the team and will conclude on this as soon as possible.
(09-24-2017, 09:04 PM)DVN Wrote: I will bring this ban up for discussion with the team and will conclude on this as soon as possible.

Thank you...

Sinatra <3
Denied

Concluding notes

Unfortunately after speaking with different team members we don't think it's the right time to unban you Matar, and instead we believe it will be more beneficial if you wait out the ban longer and reflect on your behavior. Feel free to post another UBR, as long as you adhere to the UBR rules regarding when you post your next UBR.

Thank you.

Closed & Moved.