UBR Fealz
Im NOT Fealz, Im posting this for him, all replies are from Fealz himself

Your name: Fealz

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97591447

Your ban ID: 75301

Banned by: SnowredWolf

Reason: Tos 1.12

Involved: Me (Fealz), SnowredWolf and GreekAssassin.

Why we should unban you: Right, So I contacted SnowredWolf telling him that I know someone that has the files for FearlessRP, he responded with ''Those are probably files from a old leak'' That got me confused as, yes the server has updated since that leak but it's still stolen files. He then around 10 minutes later continued with tell me who it is or you will be permanently banned from Fearless. I responded with you didn't care before? I then got a response 5 minutes later telling me that i'm perma banned. I told him who had the files and he said you're banned from the forums now aswell. The person who had the files is also banned, but I don't belive he is banned from the forums. I'd like to know if this is acceptable behavior from a staff member. Because to me it just seems unprofessional. I tried giving him usefull information about someone stealing your files, in return I got banned. Its been a year or something (can't really remmember).

Thanks,
-Fealz

Hi, Fealz

The banning Administrator forwarded me information about this case and the evidence is sufficient enough to deem this as a justified punishment. You did not follow their requests and therefore broke ToS due to you withholding this information from our team. Neither was the staff member out of line during the situation.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Denied due to Rule 6 of UBRs
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]