UBR: Conorplays__
All words below are of ConorPlays_, and not myself. Any queries regarding the Unban Request should be taken up with him by using appropriate communication channels. Thanks, ~Grapefruit

Your name: Conorplays__

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22459377

Your ban ID: 78641

Banned by:  Link66

Reason: Breaking FearRP, despite multiple prior convictions. // Extended by Jonas, Last chance.

Involved: Nobody

Why we should unban you: 

Hey guys, I would like to take some of my time out of today to apologize to all the community of FL if you are wondering some of you why am I apologizing.
I am apologizing because of how immature I have been when playing on City RP. I joined a while back now and I started on the old server not knowing what I was doing where I was going or even how too control what I do I have been playing now for quite a while and I'll be 100% honest here I have never read the rules so when I have been getting banned and then coming too you guy saying what the hell why am I banned I am sorry for doing that I have now been playing City RP for quite a while now my brother introduced me too it on the old server coming towards the end of it I have spent money on the game as I love it and I play it every day I am an active user and donator on the server and my ban has 3 months added to it and to be honest I can see why because of me going round the server thinking I own the place not knowing any rules so thinking I can do anything. I look back on my City RP time and ask myself what the hell was I doing why was I being such a fool for no reason always trying to show off I am really sorry guys so too all the admins, users and players on the server I would like to apologize and please could I be unbanned? I have read all the rules multiple times over and know what to do and what not to do.  When I comeback I'll be more grown up. I don't know what I'll do without this server especially for 3 months time this is literally the only game I play but sorry too all players hope you guys can forgive me and give me another chance thanks guys and take care!
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
'I'll be 100% honest here I have never read the rules'
'I have read all the rules multiple times over and know what to do and what not to do.'

Hi Connor,

I suspended you yesterday as you blatantly violated the FearRP rule. I was willing to let you go for it, but a quick background check revealed you have been banned 10 times in 200 hours, and twice for fearRP.

If you wonder why you keep getting suspended, I strongly suggest actually reading the rules. If you have as you suggested in the second statement, it is no good reading the rules if you are not going to play by them.

I am sure that in the past, the staff member who banned you explained why were being banned for FearRP, and the fundamentals of that rule. Therefore, there is no excuse for not knowing that specific rule, regardless if you have read the others.

I appreciate you enjoy the server, but if you want to continue to have access, you will have to follow the rules like everyone else. I am sure a 3 month period will give you enough time to ponder on these words and alter your behaviour.

Thanks,
Link
Since I extended it I will conclude this. It’s quite late now, however I will try to work out your case as soon as possible for me.

- Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Hello, Conor,

After some thinking, I have come to the conclusion to let you stay banned. You will have to wait out your ban. You had a lot of time to read the rules, learn from this mistake. You only have one chance left before you will be permanently banned. I would not waste it if I were you.

Jonas.

Denied
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]