Un ban pls Dc to avoid admin Net problems
Your name: GuetaZz

Your ban ID: 78639

Steam ID:[b]STEAM_0:0:43211794[/b]

Reason: Dc to avoid admin sit

Staff member who banned you: Jonas

Reason why you should be unbanned: Can you let me in the server to talk with you i restart my Net , I had net problems ( Auto Dc in the right side of my screen ) I wrote to bandit style to talk with you because my net shut down.

About the situation : Me and my rebles's team got like 5 raids in 20 min .
we cant trust any cop that came to us .
there is a guy ( bobo) , israeli guy that nlred like 4 times .
after 6-7 min he came back to our main gate so i pulled out a weapon to tell him to go away . after that the admin said that was a baiting.
Jonas , like you sw this guy broke nlr like 4-5 times ( and you said that ) I think you can understand me.
tnx for help hope you will let me in back the server to talk with you.
Hello GuetaZz,

I was speaking to you and two other rebels for raidbaiting and doomforting. I did hear you said you had network lag, but if you had network lag you would of timed out, not "Disconnected by User". I'm not stupid. As for bobo, I already warned him for his NLR breakage, and I told you that.

It became clear to me that you disconnected to avoid me as soon as I looked at the disconnect message saying it was you, and not timing out.

You need to put more effort into this if you want me to consider it.

-Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(09-20-2017, 02:48 PM)Jonas Wrote: Hello GuetaZz,

I was speaking to you and two other rebels for raidbaiting and doomforting. I did hear you said you had network lag, but if you had network lag you would of timed out, not "Disconnected by User". I'm not stupid. As for bobo, I already warned him for his NLR breakage, and I told you that.

It became clear to me that you disconnected to avoid me as soon as I looked at the disconnect message saying it was you, and not timing out.

You need to put more effort into this if you want me to consider it.

-Jonas.

I swear I had net work lags , that back and gone every time so I Dc and back after 1 min , I ran into my borther's room to restart the Net
I will give you the benefit of the doubt. I do not want to see this again though.

Approved.

Thanks,
Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]