Report: [FL:RP] Matar
Name of player: [FL:RP] Matar

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33101890

Time in GMT
: Around 20:00

Server: V5P

Summary: My job was a cartel leader and I stumbled across Matar annoying people and asked them, do you want me to get rid of him? They said yes so I took him to a warehouse and tortured him. Then we got out because I wanted to change location and he jumped out the car (which was internally locked idk how) and approached people to help him. I pulled my gun out and said just drive off which the guy did. Then he approached someone else after I'd already told him to come with me, he said wait I'll come with you I'm breaking FearRP but I was done with him so I killed him.
Not even 10min after I see him again (as a rebel). My friend tells me in dutch "Watch out that guy you just killed is back and has an AK" Which you can see him having in the video. And tells me he wants to kill me, this clearly breaks NLR on every aspect.
He pulls out his gun to kill my friend, cop sees him, he gets arrested.
Then about 10min later I get in a chase with the police and he joins the pursuit ( as a citizen ) and says Fuck you Spartan and stuff like that. this time he breaks NLR again.
He even used OOC chat to say I'm a snitch which was clearly something that happened IC.

What rules he broke:

FearRP numerous times
NLR x2
Using OOC for stuff that happened IC
He even said he wanted to die

I'm more than happy to answer any questions you got!

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VolH8WFN...e=youtu.be
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

Approved

Concluding notes

The approved section is in relation to the following rule violations:
  • FearRP
  • FailRP
  • NLR
Reported user tends to break FearRP frequently, running from you whilst under gun/knife point and even admitting doing so as the situation escalated. The reported user joins in a police chase as a rebel, which counts towards the final two points. First of all, he shouldn't have joined to help the police as this completely ignores his character's purpose, to rebel against the law. Secondly, the user has clearly targeted you for the previous situations as he's had no reason to originally chase you for his own agenda, he's helping the Police as he shouts them to 'get him' when he contributes to the group blocking you in.

The reported user has 12 bans currently, he will receive a 1 day ban for the 3 punishments listed and explained above which is subject to be increased.

Anything mentioned in the PR that hasn't appeared above has been disregarded due to lack of evidence or no further action is required.

Thank you.
Moved and extended.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]