Unban request
Your name: sandwich yeet

Your ban ID: 78635

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:53853111[/b]

Reason: D/C to avoid RP situation

Staff member who banned you: DVN

Reason why you should be unbanned: I DC'd because I knew I was going to be arrested, I would of been in jail for 15 minutes. 
The reason I didn't want to be arrested was because I was sat in my friends ambulance while he was AFK, I got out and was stuck in a stop sign. A cop walked up, asked for a warrent for 'stealing a ambulance' and didn't reply to me when I asked why. 

I have been arrested every day I've played on this server by some guy who just wants to arrest people because he can. (One time for spawning in walking on the nexus cobble so I got 'tresspassing' another time for parking my car and got 'reckless driving') I ask the admins to come every time, I get nothing (The one time an admin came was when I wasn't rp'ing in jail because of the tresspassing incident). Every time it happens the cops never demoted either, even the time I was gunned down by a cop.
I wasn't able to tell any of this to DVN because he banned me before I could explain, but I was being a dick so I understand.
I don't need to add much to the situation other than the below quote. Arrests are IC and the below is breaking the rules, something you have admitted.

(09-19-2017, 05:36 PM)killme122 Wrote: I DC'd because I knew I was going to be arrested, I would of been in jail for 15 minutes. 
I knew I was going to be arrested because the police aren't IC, they just walk up and ask for arrest warrant
It's the reason I have only been playing fireman lately, you drive the speed limit and hit nothing and the police still try and arrest you
I feel like you're over exaggerating it a bit to be quite honest. Sometimes you may feel like you get arrested for no reason but 9 times out of 10 there's a perfectly legitimate reason as to why you have been arrested. Like I said previously you should have reported it to the President, Vice President or Sergeant.

It's not fair for you to disrupt or stop other people's roleplay because you feel it's unfair, you broke the rules unfortunately.
Denied

Concluding notes

Unfortunately you have admitted to disconnecting to avoid an RP situation for a reason you deemed appropriate, but regardless of the situation it's never appropriate to do this. Thank you for your patience throughout your UBR.

Closed & Moved