Poll: Aliens?!? Poll
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Aliens
40.00%
4 40.00%
a God
60.00%
6 60.00%
Other
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Evolution News #3
[Image: fc9bV3B.png]

Castle Nexus

[Image: pcb4LuC.jpg]
Recently the Nexus was turned into a Castle, this was done to celebrate the Lord of the city turning 70 Years Old. The construction was made out of plywood and placed on top of the currently defenses, with the cannons been made of foam with a oak base. The Lord of the city said "This was a lovely gesture, I would of liked to see some actually cannons though".

ADVERTISEMENT | MOTORS

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnfTOdNdg_V0aEwoM14Q8...2hVOyVJRuA]

ADVERTISEMENT | MOTORS

House Party
[Image: 3tg2xFf.jpg]
A house party, happening in the Villas Area, had the Police and SRU arrive on to watch over, as the party quickly got out of control. Though at first this was a small Student party, one of the guests is thought to of ordered a free bar in, this caused an additional 50 Students to come, this then turned into chaos. As more and more people arrived it came to attention of the police through a complaint by a local resident, they arrived on scene, the police sergeant said this about what they saw "As soon as we got there, I knew there was no chance we were going to clear up this party all we could do is keep the contained". The party after this then got bigger and bigger, the SRU arrived when an estimated 150 people were here. The party went on for 3 days, by then 25 people had been hospitalized from drink, and 13 arrested.

ADVERTISEMENT | GAMES

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgOJnEV5OoXFM3PGALkXx...QneRnnkyeW]

ADVERTISEMENT | GAMES

Aliens?!?
[Image: GXaLdia.jpg]
A recent Picture spread around on social media, shows people floating up in the air, the story that goes with this photo is that an alien floated down form the sky and grabbed them up, saying with a American accent "What did I tell Y'all about breaking FearRP". This was done when the two men were attempting to flee from the police. Do you think its aliens or maybe a god, vote in our poll above.

Thank You For Reading Evolution News
Enjoy The Rest of Your Day.

[Image: CKyirrZ.png]
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
The following 5 users Like dawson270500's post:
  • DVN, Divey, TheSiphon, Lewwings, Byra
"What did I tell Y'all about breaking FearRP"
Bloody golden haha
The following 2 users Like Kaashmeere's post:
  • Archer, dawson270500
Like the layout and the addition of adverts, would be cool to see if you can get clans involved in it to advertise with recruitment drives etc.

Keep it up Smile
I love very it, the fact that you are reporting loosely about event from the server is a very intuitive. Good work.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Looking good.
Fantastic work!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

"What did I tell y'all about breaking fearRP?"
God I can actually imagine MasterNoda doing that
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep