Poll: v2d to replace v4b1
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
v2d
50.00%
10 50.00%
v4b1
50.00%
10 50.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

v41b to v2d
Trial Runs of a map doesn't hurt anyone, just saying.
You know, I really don't see the point of running two servers if I'm quite honest. I don't really want to vote, either way I'll be playing the server which has the most players on regardless of the map, that's what 95% of people will be doing.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • dawson270500
(09-15-2017, 01:56 PM)DVN Wrote: You know, I really don't see the point of running two servers if I'm quite honest. I don't really want to vote, either way I'll be playing the server which has the most players on regardless of the map, that's what 95% of people will be doing.

Agreed. I like V2D better but what's the point in joining an empty server

-Removed by Steven8ken
No. Just keep one server with V5P. No point in trying to revive it. It probably will be populated for a bit and people will go on the other server, and will just be like way it used to be.

In my opinion, 1 server, v5p.
gee, another one of these threads, surprising.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
As much as I love V2D I don't think it'll work. The playerbase isn't big enough anymore to have two full servers like we used to, what normally happens is people beg for a map or for a map to return and its full for a week then it will be empty. I think it is too much effort for something that is not going to be used at all, one map fits Fearless perfect at the moment.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 5 users Like Panda's post:
  • Archer, DVN, Reebs, Lewwings, mintblackbeard
(09-15-2017, 01:03 PM)Reebs Wrote: V2D lost traction when V4B1 was released. The same happened to V4B when V5P was released.

V2d was replaced with little town, little town replaced with V5P.

I think bringing V2D back will be a pain. It won't bring anyone back.

Waste of time and resources. V4b1 should be shut down completely. No point keeping up a server that no one plays on.
The following 3 users Like mintblackbeard's post:
  • Archer, Reebs, Luna
its always gonna be the case everyone will player on the newer map / newer server running a 2nd server on FL is a waste of time and resources which could be put into more slots on the main
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
Would be best to bring the whole community to one better optimized map, instead of having that one server with max 15 players at times.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Archer
What is even the point in a thread like this, it's already been discussed and a verdict has been made that was stated on that thread.
[Image: unknown.png]