Poll: v2d to replace v4b1
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
v2d
50.00%
10 50.00%
v4b1
50.00%
10 50.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

v41b to v2d
Hello All,

So I have been active on Fearless a fair amount recently and love the v5p map, it is a really good map in my opinion but the v4b1 map is just collecting dust and it is a shame, you really on see a few players on it and they are more or less contrawhoring. 

I was thinking to myself about when I first joined FL and we had v2d and v33x, I loved v2d and it was my favourite map which has loads of great memories of RP etc. I want to know if the community think we should bring back v2d to replace v4b1 as it is just collect dust anyway, and it may encourage players to play if v2d came back!

Post down bellow your thoughts and vote in the poll!
(Just a though to see what the community see, also becuse you cannot suggest maps on the suggestions section.)
The following 1 user Likes Blurr's post:
  • Eclipze
It's already been discussed and confirmed by Broccoli/Coffee that V4B1 Is closing down.

Spoiler :
[Image: 6277b23752f2048943aedac603e4084f.png]

I don't agree with any of the options are what's the point of changing it if we're just going to spread players over both servers, FL doesn't get as FULL as it used to now and V2D if it did make people want to play would split the playerbase on two servers making on redundant we'd be repeating what happened with Littletown

-Removed by Steven8ken
(09-15-2017, 12:58 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: It's already been discussed and confirmed by Broccoli/Coffee that V4B1 Is closing down.

Spoiler :
[Image: 6277b23752f2048943aedac603e4084f.png]

I am sure if the community wanted a map/server open the Soul/Fearless can afford to keep it open.
Just because you 'want' something doesn't mean you get it.

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 1 user Likes Dragnort_'s post:
  • Archer
V2D lost traction when V4B1 was released. The same happened to V4B when V5P was released.

V2d was replaced with little town, little town replaced with V5P.

I think bringing V2D back will be a pain. It won't bring anyone back.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 3 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Dragnort_, mintblackbeard, dawson270500
(09-15-2017, 01:03 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Just because you 'want' something doesn't mean you get it.

I never said I will get it, it is a pure discussion for the community... It's a mass discussion dude.
(09-15-2017, 01:03 PM)Reebs Wrote: V2D lost traction when V4B1 was released. The same happened to V4B when V5P was released.

V2d was replaced with little town, little town replaced with V5P.

I think bringing V2D back will be a pain. It won't bring anyone back.

This exactly.

And, v5p needs the playerbase in order to be/look populated due to its size
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
I love V2D, it's great for FPS, original, good sized and suits FL. V4B1 is shit FPS, not original (V33x).

V2D will also bring players back, a lot of old players like myself I know would return for it, because it's the map we all started on and enjoyed.

V4b1 is shite, simple as.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Baskingner
V2d please
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Hahahah for fuck sakes, people really are keen to be stubborn with v2d and trying to revive it countless of times, despite the obvious failures. Move on..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 4 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Yonno, Luna, Archer, dawson270500