UBR: ExoticHoe / Invent
All words below are of ExoticHoe / Invent, and not myself. Any queries regarding the Unban Request should be taken up with him by using appropriate communication channels. Thanks, ~Jim

Your name: ExoticHoe

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:69638118

Your ban ID: 76471

Banned by: [FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason: Terms of Service

Involved: Feffe, Create and Soulripper

Why we should unban you: Since my ban in late March this year, I've changed. Not only have I grown up but I've matured as a person. I know what happened was a blatant rule breakage but it was me being persuaded by Feffe, he ended up persuading me into doing what happened before his ban. I won't be able to make this really long as it would just consist of me repeating things that I've previously said. I'd just like to give a sincere apology to Awestruck and the community regarding the way I acted after my ban. I understand I went on to threaten the community due to my ban and I'm sorry. I'm not gonna go making excuses as to why I said the things as it'll backfire and I'll be told my actions are my own. So there's that out the way just a sincere apology. Secondly, I'd like to tell you the things that occurred which resulted in my ban were my own fault, also I have blamed my actions previously on other silly matters which Awestruck stated in my previous UBR. So I'll be ending my UBR with asking for another chance on the services. Thank you for reading this.

Kind regards,

ExoticHoe/Invent
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
Due to the severe nature of your ban, I will bring this into discussion with the rest of the Team.

Sit tight.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Thank you for looking into my Unban Request.

Yours Sincerely,
Invent.
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
Okay, your unban request has been reviewed by the team and we have come to a conclusion that you do not deserve to return at this time.

Thank you for making an unban request, please feel free to make another in the allocated time.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]