Simple money making guide from someone that has no money.
So you have little amounts of money and you want to earn money fast? Here are my useful methods.

Method 1: Jobs
My method to earn your starting cash slowly, but the most enjoyable is becoming a police officer.
Actively patrol and partake in taking down criminals can be extremely fun. Spend $1,000 on a police car and resupply in the Nexus garage and get going! Remember, its not the fastest but its probably the most enjoyable.
Part 2: The fast way
You might not be familiar with the term contrawhoring, it's when you have loads of contraband and effectively farm the profits efficiently.
You need around 25k to be safe.
-$5500 for a full set of contraband
10k for guns and ammo.
some money for an apartment
A few hours of time

If you got all that, lets get started.
First, get a safe house/apartment which you think would be safe enough to be able to defend yourself in. Buy the doors inside and take one of the rooms and buy 2 money printers and 5 drug labs. $5500
It takes about 25 minutes to make a profit. Every 5 minutes the money printer makes $250 and the drug labs make $140.
Use some props to make a makeshift barricade against defenders and ensure you will be able to shoot the enemy and the enemy will be able to shoot you without having to interact with your props. Also ensure you can enter/leave the building without interacting with props. Find a gun dealer player and buy some cheap firearms and some ammunition for said firearm. Congratulations, you can now defend yourself (probably). Good luck. I suggest when you have enough money for a car around 50k you should start picking another job and go RP and make friends and have fun!
this is my first guide i ever made and probably my longest forum post i ever made please be kind to me as i wanted to make this since a very long time and i finally got enough courage to make it. I hope this helps people.