UBR : Discover | Im Sorry
Smile 
Your name: Dylann | http://steamcommunity.com/id/xdylan1234x/

Your ban ID: 77609

Steam ID: S TEAM_0:1:150440466

Reason: BRA (81252) - FailRP // Killing himself to avoid an RP situation (Extended due to current ban) // Extended by Reebs, Last chance, 9th ban in less than 400 hours.

Staff member who banned you: Yonno / Reebs

Reason why you should be unbanned:I belive i should be unbanned from fearless because i have changed and i really miss the fearless community im no longer a minge i have grown and is willing to rp properly while within the rules . i know this may sound cheesy and i get that. Ive made mistakes while in the FL Community and i wanna put it right i really ask that u take this into consideration and may or may not unban me . when i was baned i felt as if it wouldnt matter to me but now i realise and have grown up these things matter its annoys people the way i acted and im sorry

King Regards , Dylann
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
I will be drafting a formal reply when I return home. Your patience is appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Hello,

I apologize for the wait.

You have accumulated nearly 10 bans in less than 400 hours. That means that for every ban you’ve accumulated, you’ve also accumulated under 10 hours ingame. There’s a certain underlying disrespect for authority and rules in cases like this, something which I truly feel you have demonstrated with your most recent bans.

Why should we Unban you when you’re being banned so frequently? Why should we trust that if we Unban you that this will never happen again?

Begging for an Unban won’t help here. You need to provide us with some sort of reasoning that you’ve matured and that you’re a better role player.

I’ll leave this for Yonno to conclude as he is the banning Administrator.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Thanks For Your Reply Reebs

As stared in my ubr i appologise for being banned so frequently i didnt realise at that time i was being an annoying minge i just wanted to have fun and my defenition of fun is really f**ked up
you can trust me because i have grown and and matured over the pass 3 months i think? i ask that you put faith in me

I also belive i have become a better roleplayer because for the past 3 months now i have been playing policeRP which is a serious rp gamemode and have accumulated not 1 ban or warn. the reason i was not a good roleplayer but quite of an annoying kid is because i never saw it in the way of roleplaying really (well i kinda did) but im now prepared to take things serious and not mess about.

Yours
Dylann
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Discovery,

While I don't completely remember this exact situation, I do remember you as a player and your average attitude.
You were indeed very mingey at that time. You say "you've changed", but I personally wonder how a person can change his attitude on such short notice.

Many people in the past have pulled the "I've changed" card on their unban request.
If you want me to believe you that you've genuinely changed then I'd like you to answer a few questions for me.

- Why did it take you this many bans to finally realize you should change your attitude?
- How exactly do you think you have improved in this short period of time?
- How will you convince me that you will not break a rule ever again and what do you think should happen if you do break one?
- What do you believe would be a reasonable change to your ban and why?

Provide me with reasonable and properly underpinned answers and I will consider your request.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
I will reply after school Tomorrow cause that's when I get on pc if that's ok ?
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator

Greeting Yonno Here As You Requested Are The Awnsers You Requested

It took me this many bans for me to realize that i should change my attitude because when i joined fearless i didnt care about the rp .I came to like the server and start to care about the rules and then i start getting bans i start to actually realise that i shouldnt do these thing but not enough for a change of attitude but then a 6 month ban i recive it really gives me the wake up call i needed and i think to myself i need to change so i join a serious rp server to learn the proper ways of RP so now here i am with a attitude which knows how to rp and not just minge about and not care.

I have changed during this short period of time is because as stated i spent my full 3 month ban and more rping on a different server learning how to rp properly and i belive i have changed over this short period of time because i learnt how to act during rp situation not to laugh it off and go break the rules (jump infront of a car) and actually rp it properly following fearRP and not failrping

I can tell you this right now me knowing that this is my last chance to actually have a chance on FL will keep me from breaking rules . also i will not breaking the rules knowing the consequnces that i face i want to come on the server and have fun with people while RPing and staying within the rules

I do belive a reasonable change to my ban would be a full unban or atleast 1-3 days as i have server over half of my ban and have explained that i will not do it again . But thats up to you

King Regards
Dylann

Any More Info Needed Feel Free To Contact me
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator

didnt see the bit past the red line if i break a rule again i should be perm banned because i should know by now that i should not break rules and its would be my own doing and my fault

http://prntscr.com/gl4gmv
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator

Hello Dylann,

Thank you for your answers.

Considering the time you've spend sitting out your ban and your reasonable arguments, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and shorten your ban to 1 week remaining. We hereby also mutually agree that if you from now on break any rule, you will be permed as per last chance and the unban request terms you've stated on this thread.

Do not make me regret this decision.

Approved.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.