CsMr'S Unblacklist Requests
Your name: XxCsMrxX

Your blacklist ID: 76887, 76888, 76889, 77124

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:49436051[/b]

Reason: Propspamming, permanent ban lifted and 100 hours blacklist given (UBR 70448) , RDM 

Staff member who blacklisted you: SnowredWolf, [FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

Well I havent played the server in quite a long time, I remember being a ass and propspamming which gave me the ban which then turned in blacklists (I apologize for that). Anyway I came back onto the server today to do some RP with some friends and failed to do any proper RP as a result of said blacklists, So I'm asking if they can be removed so I can fully enjoy the server via RP once again with my friends like I used to. Once again I am truely sorry for the damage/annoyance I caused in the past and I hope to have these removed.

Regards 
CsMr (Connor)
I spoke with you today Connor and you seem like you have matured since the behaviour shown to previously get those blacklists. Of course this will be down to the banning administrators but you seem more settled and ready to roleplay.

Best of luck with your appeal.
(09-10-2017, 09:38 PM)DVN Wrote: I spoke with you today Connor and you seem like you have matured since the behaviour shown to previously get those blacklists. Of course this will be down to the banning administrators but you seem more settled and ready to roleplay.

Best of luck with your appeal.

Thank You very much DVN

CsMr
Considering you were given a blacklist in replacement for a permanent ban, I see no reason for the blacklist to be lifted or shortened. You were lucky to even get it replaced.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]