Your ban ID:77044

Banned by: 
[FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason: Double accounting

Involved: 
[FL] AwestruckBullet

Why we should unban you: 

Hello,

i have been banned for 6-5 months now and i have completed my server building i have learned how tough it is sometimes with double accounters and its hard to keep track of  them I am still really confused though how i have got this ban as i was not on the server as a 2 account , i have not been on the sever since ban 1 for fear rp  and i was really eager to get back on to the server and play but i was troubled one day when i looked at the bans i saw a new ban saying double accounting i was shocked i could not even think of why and who did it so i looked an all my other accounts that I DO have where either locked or offline since last year around may time so i was puzzled

shortly after my ban i became interested in server development and created my first Server that got 15 players in 1 day so i stuck with it  shortly later i became bored of being on my own server and i was unable to join here so i requested to be unbanned but i was denied so i am trying again.

I am more behaved that i used to be and i understand that this stuff is inappropriate and it wont happen again or i will be perma banned and in some respects i dont want it to happen again.

I am really sorry for the confusion and that i was so rude in the past and that we all make mistakes
[Image: FYJG4OF.png]
You still deny the fact that you Double Accounted and provide no evidence to prove otherwise. I will not even consider this.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]