POSTING ON BEHALF OF A FRIEND.

Your name: Mr.CockMunch2988.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:215788663.

Your ban ID: 78567.

Banned by: [FL] Jonas.

Reason: "Mass RDM, propmingery. Only here to minge."

Involved: N/A.

Why we should unban you:

I think I was wrongly permabanned. Firstly, something I'd like to address is how some people in the ban record have done worse things, and more things, yet they are not permanently banned for it. This confuses me as this is only my 3rd ban. Some users have 8, 9, 10+ bans with worse allegations.

In addition, I would also like to address the "Mass RDM" part.

I was in the shop opposite Nexus, and my car got stolen. I ran out and saw the man after he got out by a bus stop with two others. Then, I proceeded to kill one, emphasis on one, of the men down who I believed was the assailant. I do admit that this was wrong. However, this was not mass RDM, it was a genuine mistake, therefore I would like to know two things: one, why this is a permanent ban and two, where "mass RDM" came from.

Thank you for reading.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
Hello,

I was undercover in an RP and I saw your props just flying about in there, hence the propmingery added to your ban. I was also just stood talking to two people when you came up behind me and just shot me down, you also attempted to shoot the other people.

I'm glad that you posted a UBR and I'm willing to lower your ban time, however I need to know why exactly I should give you the chance of lowering your ban.

Once you have found out a valueable and detailed description as to why I should lower your time I will consider it, and perhaps find a suitable time.

Thanks,
Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(09-09-2017, 08:00 PM)Jonas Wrote: Hello,

I was undercover in an RP and I saw your props just flying about in there, hence the propmingery added to your ban. I was also just stood talking to two people when you came up behind me and just shot me down, you also attempted to shoot the other people.

I'm glad that you posted a UBR and I'm willing to lower your ban time, however I need to know why exactly I should give you the chance of lowering your ban.

Once you have found out a valueable and detailed description as to why I should lower your time I will consider it, and perhaps find a suitable time.

Thanks,
Jonas.

Hi Jonas.

Let's address these things individually to make this easier.

"I saw your props just flying about in there"
Not sure what you're referring to here. My props were flying around in where?

"... when you came behind me and just shot me down, you also attempted to shoot the other people."
The two people who you were talking to are both my friends. I didn't attempt to kill them. I know that you can't request logs in a UBR, I don't think, but if you check, I'm pretty sure that neither Lbaxta nor Niall Holloway were damaged at that time. I accept that your death was RDM.

"I need to know exactly why I should give you the chance of lowering your ban."
Number 1, the points that I have addressed above. Number 2, there are people who have done worse things, and more things, yet they aren't punished as severely as me.

Once again, thanks for reading.
Hey,

When I said "...I saw your props just flying about in there" I meant that in the cub foods RP that was going on your props was just mass thrown into the store. When you shot me it looked like you actually also tried to kill everyone else. As for you making a description and detailed as to why I should unban you or lower your time. I don't see it fit at all. You can't just say "well others ha e done worse things and not been punished like this". Asmins are human aswell, we judge on all aspects on a situation, what you did was solely to minge. I'll add some helping questions, I want you to write to me exactly why you want to come back. Not a reason that I should.

What would you do if your time was lowered/unbanned?
Will you read the rules?
Are you going to continue following the rules so you won't break them again?

Include these, but do not write it with these only. I'm expecting alot from you if you want your permanent suspension lifted.

Jonas.
Hi again.

Yeah, I think that I should start with an apology - it's the least I can do. Therefore, I apologise for what I've done in my past.

I'm still really confused by the "prop minging" allegation. I am certain that I wasn't around Cub Foods at all yesterday, let alone throwing props in there. I did put a load of balloon props at BK, someone could have easily grabbed one of those, ran over to the Cub Foods, and threw the prop in. That's all I can think of on this one, but I am almost 100% sure that I didn't do this.

I'll stop going off course anyway. I'll answer your questions now.

"What would you do if your time was lowered/unbanned?"
Firstly, I think that I do far too much AggressiveRP. I believe a good way to resolve the problem is to start doing more PassiveRP. If I had the chance to come back, I'd definitely avoid equipping ammo to avoid the temptation of shooting someone. This ban has woke me up. It's clear that I've been doing something wrong.

If I do need to AgressiveRP for whatever reason, I will make sure that my actions are within the rules. I won't attack someone without a valid reason. I won't raid someone (government and non-government) without a proper reason. I won't hostage without a legitimate reason. I will make sure that I can justify my roleplay actions with a valid reason, for example, I won't kill someone just because I'm provoked as it'd be FailRP - there are better ways to handle the situation such as calling the police, ignoring them, or, possibly, verbal conflict. However, I'd like to avoid weapons as much as possible because it doesn't solve problems.

"Will you read the rules?"
Of course. I've already refreshed my knowledge of the rules by reading the rules. I am now beginning to understand where I made my mistakes.

I would not put this much effort into an unban request if I wanted to break the rules again, it'd be pointless.

"Are you going to continue following the rules so you won't break them again?"
Yes. I will follow the rules from now on, if I'm given a final chance to show that I can behave myself on the servers.

As I mentioned previously, I would like to avoid AggressiveRP as it is, regarding the rules, more controversial, and would probably get me in trouble again if I don't do it properly.

I apologise for my behaviour once again. If I am given a second chance, I promise that I will never break the rules again.
That's exactly what I wanted to hear.

I will shorten your ban to 1 week. I don't want to see this ever happening again.

-Jonas.

Approved.