Kawaii UBR #2
Your name: Kawaii

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41161698

Your ban ID: 77318

Banned by: [FL] Random

Reason: Breaking FearRP | Should know better //Last chance

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Been banned for 4 months now, and seeing as Random has resigned, I now have hopes for a fair conclusion on my UBR, seeing as they were lying in my last UBR and I never had the chance to respond

Breaking FearRP
To begin with, my ban had nothing to do with fearRP, so I am confused as to why this is listed as the banning reason. I was banned because I shot a tranqed body, so I am confused why fearrp is listed.

Fearrp is following the realism of fearing death, but how is that relevant when I was the "executer" in this situation, and I had my gun out at all times, not to mention the fact that the other side had shot to kill me few minutes prior, which the banning administrator acknowledged.

The situation 
(Note: few minutes prior to the situation, the opposite group had shot and killed most of my group, and also attempted to kill me, therefore fearrp would be off), we were chasing a heavily armed group of criminals (Note: I was SRU), the few remaining government employees set up a barricade outside of their base, and we got ready for the shootout about to happen

Soon, one of the criminals ran outside with a rifle in his hand (alone), I decided to tranq him as soon as he had gotten far enough away for the rest of his group not to be able to notice it (which they somehow did anyways lol, teamspeak is great), but he decided to shoot back, he fell down from the tranq, and quickly his buddies came outside with rifles aswell, and went directly towards me

Me being a government employee was worried for my life considering these criminals had executed half of my coworkers, so I decided to shoot the tranquilized man, leaving one less criminal to fight.

The admin situation The admin sit was long, although several attempts to explain the situation, I did not feel like my explanation was taken into consideration at all, and I quite frankly felt totally ignored. Me and the banning administrator arent at greatest terms, and although you may see this as a ridiculous accusation, I can guarantee you there was bias involved. The guy I killed happened to be one of his good friends, so I felt like his side of the story was prioritized way more than mine.

Before you deny the bias of the administrator, keep in mind that this administrator has broken the TOS to harm my ingame experience (Evidence was provided to SA, cant remember who exactly, but I still have the evidence if needed provided) where he impersonated me on steam and faked logs, to end friendships, he for example sent those logs to Frost.

The ban length While I do agree that with my hours, I should know better than to break fearRP, as previously mentioned I do not believe fearrp was ever broken. 8 months ban and a last chance is ridiculous to me, I do not agree with the ban, as I feel I did not break any rules, and the situation I was punished for was a grey-zone situation, which should've been clarified before, not made an example out of on me. I have served 2 months now, and I feel that I have reflected properly over my ban, and my attitude on the servers, I understand that I wasn't at best terms with a lot of the community, I do not think banning me for the sake of getting rid of me is right. During the ban period, I have reflected over my attitude, and can now see that I havent been the friendliest person, and can have contributed to worsening other players experience ingame, something I of course will work on, leading to me hopefully becoming a bigger rolemodel to the playerbase, considering my experience on the servers.
General Rickets summed everything up in his post in the previous UBR. I am not in power to deny this UBR(https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=81728) but I hope the staff team do the right thing here. 

No one was lying in the previous UBR. It was your word against ours. And in all fairness I asked a few administrators for their opinions and they all agreed with me.

Won't comment anything else unless requested by an administrator (Or higher).

Have a great weekend.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
But he did lie, and you used his lies to conclude

drove into a hostage sit alone in a swat van
I wasn't alone, we were multiple cops/SRU outside

we did kill multiple officers
Meaning fearRP is off, I can assume that you're out to kill me aswell

yet you approach us alone?
Again, we were atleast 5 armed government employees outside
Hello Greed.

Since Random is no longer staff I will be taking responsibility of this appeal.

I will discuss this with the rest of the team, however I can’t make any garuntees that this will have the outcome you desire.

Your patience is appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(09-08-2017, 10:05 PM)Greed^ Wrote: But he did lie, and you used his lies to conclude

drove into a hostage sit alone in a swat van
I wasn't alone, we were multiple cops/SRU outside

we did kill multiple officers
Meaning fearRP is off, I can assume that you're out to kill me aswell

yet you approach us alone?
Again, we were atleast 5 armed government employees outside

That is where you are wrong, you are now the one lying. 

When you were infront of the DTM area you were alone in your swat van whilst we had 7ish hostages inside.

Below you find my previous statement. 

Quote:Lets look at the facts and not the accusations you, with your extensive experience of the server, drove into a hostage sit alone in a swat van baring in mind we had 7+ hostages and proceeded to open fire upon me when I approached you. Yes I understand that your life was endangered but at no point did you attempt to talk or anything. Realistically speaking if you feared for your life and all that you would have been no where near that situation.

Shots being fired is the next point I will bring up, yes shots were fired at lake and we did kill multiple officers but surely this should emphasize the fact that we are clearly armed yet you approach us alone? I fail to understand that if your life was in danger because we shot you why you would turn up alone and with a non-lethal primary weapon to a hostage situation with multiple heavily armed persons. This contradicts what you are stating above quite clearly.

The next and final point I will bring up is what you believe you were banned for,

Quote:Soon, one of the criminals ran outside with a rifle in his hand (alone), I decided to tranq him as soon as he had gotten far enough away for the rest of his group not to be able to notice it (which they somehow did anyways lol, teamspeak is great), but he decided to shoot back, he fell down from the tranq, and quickly his buddies came outside with rifles as well, and went directly towards me

Me being a government employee was worried for my life considering these criminals had executed half of my coworkers, so I decided to shoot the tranquilized man, leaving one less criminal to fight.

In reply to this all I have to say really is first of all you are a government worker and your aim is to preserve life at any means if you did that (I hate referring to real life...) in real life you would be imprisoned immediately as well as fired. I do however, understand your logic behind it, it was a very fast moving situation and in that aspect I sympathize nevertheless its not allowed. In my opinion you broke the two rules mentioned above.

Just a few corrections too, I was inside your SWAT vans rear doors when you attempted to tranq me, I heard the shot go off so I immediately tried to shoot the doors in an attempt to prevent you from getting in. Those were the shots that attracted the attention of my co-workers who then made their way outside.

Good evening,

After discussion with the team, we have unanimously decided that you are to remain banned. We feel as if you are not ready to return just yet. Furthermore, this appeal is almost an exact copy of your last. If you will be appealing this again, we recommend you put some more effort into the appeal rather than just summarizing what happened.

Feel free to appeal again if/when appropriate.

Denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]