Goverment Vehicle Modifications
Title of Bug: Goverment Vehicle Modifications

Description: If you get an admin to modify your vehicle, the paint of the vehicle still will not save. I tried this 3 times today.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:58796338&b=7]
It's not really a bug though, it depends on how it's done.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • mintblackbeard
They can do it temporarily or permanently.  Try asking for it to be permanent.
(09-08-2017, 10:37 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: They can do it temporarily or per me nantes.  Try asking for it to be permenant.

I asked many different admins to do it permenantly. Well, i will try again tomorrow.

Edit: Just tried again with a Trial-Admin, didnt work.
(09-08-2017, 10:39 PM)Bayernjunge Wrote:
(09-08-2017, 10:37 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: They can do it temporarily or per me nantes.  Try asking for it to be permenant.

I asked many different admins to do it permenantly. Well, i will try again tomorrow.

Only Admins or SA's can make it permenantly, TA's can do it temporarily.
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(09-09-2017, 09:21 AM)Weezy_ Wrote:
(09-08-2017, 10:39 PM)Bayernjunge Wrote:

Only Admins or SA's can make it permenantly, TA's can do it temporarily.

Ta´s can do it permenantly. My car is black now. Unfortunately white colour cant be saved.
It does seem like this has been an issue since VCmod was removed - I'm assuming it may have been a feature of VCmod.
It seems like materials don't save while colours do - that's why your car can be turned black (by simply changing the colour of it) but any changes to the actual skin of the car are just reverted upon spawning it again. I'm not too sure on this though.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
I think I know why this happens.

When making a photon car there is an option on what skin you want it to spawn with. Whatever this is set to, the car will always use this skin when spawned.

Look at this image https://i.imgur.com/QgKVO87.png. Skin 0 is selected, so this means that no matter what, when I spawn the car it will always use this skin unless changed via the context menu

As I said before. I think is why its happening but i'm not 100% sure.
[Image: ASJxGx6.png]
Signature made by meisterfinncoonlon, demoted trial admin 
This was fixed with the addition of VCmod :p
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Closed.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]