Rumble's Unblacklist request
Your name: Rumble™ 
  Your blacklist ID: 95710  
 Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42901090 
  Reason: "CDM"  
 Staff member who blacklisted you: DVN 
 Reason why you should be unblacklisted: 
First of all, the blacklist is based on this video, wich has been posted for a PR by me.  ( In the Video you can see me and my friend, whom I tried to show the server, being pursued by a policeman. )

Reason #1: In the Video you can clearly see that the CDM was unintended, as I was facing backwards, watching the policecar for a short time ( about 2 seconds ). When I faced forward before, there was no citizen to be seen on the street, so I would say it was more of an accident.

Reason #2:
 Regarding me failing to use /paramedic: I'll quote DVN, who blacklisted me here:

Quote: Further punishments  Reporting user (Rumble™) will receive a 1h blacklist from vehicles as the video clearly  shows you CDM'ing someone and failing to stop to call a paramedic before fleeing the scene.  Although in a chase it is a standard requirement to '/paramedic'  once hitting someone with the vehicle regardless of you assuming if it was fatal or not.  Once called you can quickly drive away again from the Police.

By the time we played on the server, the server population was very low. There was no paramedic at this time, as you can see multiple times in the video. I  dont want to start an "if" discussion now, but I believe I would have been tazed by the police as soon as possible before I could type /paramedic.

I dearly ask you to overthink your judgement on this blacklist, I think it is too harsh. The victim in this case who appears to be "NEMxDman" has not contacted me after the occuring, so if he would have suffered any financial or material damages I would have been glad to compensate it, but he did not contact me.

I'm really sorry about what happened, but I dont think I'm guilty. I managed to keep my record clean since 2014, and I would like to keep it that way.

Thank you for your time,
Rumble™
Hi Rumble,

These are my following notes regarding your points:

1. I did not mention that the CDM was intentional at any point, nor did I in your blacklist reason so I'm not sure why you bring that up. You were banned for failing to call a medic.

2. Knowing that there are no medics available is also classed as metagaming so really doesn't help your case, regardless of the server population or amount of Paramedics they should always be called to the scene of a CDM. It's standard procedure we have followed.

I will let a higher administrator take the final decision on this as above are just my opinion. I genuinely don't mind if they accept or deny this, but the above is my reasoning for giving you the blacklist.
Hey DVN,

I did not mean to put you in any bad light.
I was blacklisted for "CDM" tho, let me quote the rules:
Quote:17.1 Do not run people over on purpose (CDM), and always try to brake/avoid people on the roads. Call a paramedic (if available) when you've hit someone.

I did not call a paramedic, as there was none available. Thats how I understood the Rule.

Kind Regards,
Rumble
Still awaiting review from an Administrator, thank you for being so patient.
Your character would not know if there were "paramedics online". A paramedic must be called, as is RP to do.

[Denied]
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]