[CLOSED] EvoBank
EvoBank

CURRENTLY RETRACTED DUE TO CLOSURE.

SORRY FOR ANY MISCONVIENCE.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • DVN
EvoBank Terms & Conditions:

We heavily advise that you read this section before contacting us about any of our services. If you fail to read and understand our T&Cs, we are not liable nor at fault as it is your duty to do so.

OUR SERVICES-

1a. We are a bank that gives out financial advise and loans. Do not contact about any other financial service.

1b. You can suggest a new financial service that we should look into, and we will review it if it is sensible and can help the bank.

1c. We would also like to ask all customers or viewers to use common sense in situations that are not covered. It should be clear what is and what isn't allowed in out Terms & Conditions. If you are unsure, contact the Director, a Financial Manager or Help & Support.

LOANS-

2a. There are 4 phases of taking out a loan of any size; Requesting, Reviewing, Negotiations & Conclusion. Once you have made it to the final stage of taking out a loan, you cannot back out.

2b. During stage 3 of taking out a loan, you must agree to our T&Cs or it will be denied.

2c. Do not bother or harass EvoBank employees about speeding up your/another person's loan process. You will be punished by us for this in a suitable way.

2d. Do not ask any staff member except those in Help & Support for help about loans or our financial services. Help & Support are here for that reason. Everyone else at EvoBank is here to manage it, record financial transactions and deal with loans.

2e. We do not operate on Sundays. Therefore, we do not review or conclude loans on that day.

2f. Do not scam us by taking out a loan and failing/refusing to pay not back. This goes against FL RULE 1.6.

2g. To have your loan request taken into consideration, you must use the template, and not have too many loans depending on your Credit Rating.

2h. Loan requests and reviews can take up 48 hours to review and act upon, Sundays are not included.

2i. Negotiations are to be between you (or your group/entity/corporation) and the bank only. EvoBank reserves the right to decide whether or not it should go public. 

2j. After Negotiations are complete, you are asked to accept the loan and its agreements and limitations. Failure to do so is breaking our T&C rule 2a.

2k. Follow the template when requesting loan(s) and follow the amount guidelines or it will be denied.

2l. Your Credit Rating can and will affect the amount of loans you can have out at once and how much you can take out.

YOUR DUTIES WHEN TAKING OUT LOANS-

3a. That when you open a loan request, you must remain active and reply to it. If not, please ask for its closure yourself.

3b. The minimum amount of time a loan can be taken out for before being repaid is 1 week, unless agreed by both parties for a shorter due repay date.

3c. The maximum amount of time a loan can be taken out for before being considered scamming is between 4 weeks, if you fail to repay your loan within that time frame, you have scammed us.

3d. You may ask for 1 loan extension during for your active loan. You cannot ask for a second one.

FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE RULES-

4a. When working with a person/entity/corporation, we do not take responsibility for any damages caused as we only offer guidance and assistance. If you believe that a member of EvoBank deliberately offered you foul advice, contact the Director or a Financial Manager.

4b. We can and will offer financial assistance to anyone we choose. You cannot force us to not work with someone for "clan purposes". We can also choose not to work to someone if they have a history of unjustified violence and mayhem.

4c. We only offer formal financial assistance, informal assistance from us does not exist.

4d. When providing financial assistance, we will charge $500 per (real) 15 minutes. 

BUSINESS LOANS-

5a. Business loans are for businesses/entities only.

5b. Long-running or well-established businesses/entities can receive special discounts and/or offers whilst making a financial transaction with us.

5c. A bank account for your business/entity will be created if you involve it with a financial transaction.

5d. To manage your business/entity bank account, you will need to provide us with the "owner" (who is responsible for all transactions) and those who have access to view, deposit, withdraw, etc.

OOC RULES-

6a. Do not attempt to or do scam us. It is a breakage of FL Rule 1.6 and can lead to a huge punishment from the FL staff.

6b. Do not talk to us OOC about EvoBank loans, trade agreements, etc. It is an IC matter. You can still talk to us about it, just not IC stuff.

6c. Just because we choose not to serve you, does not mean that we are getting involved in clan politics or because we don't like you. We could be closing down for the night, or enforcing our Loan Rules. You could also have too much debt to be paid back to us, have a bad Credit Rating or have reached your maximum amount of loans at one time.

EVOBANK'S RESERVED RIGHTS-

7a. We reserve the right to publish your bank information fully as it may be deemed necessary at certain times.

7b. We reserve the right to fine you for inproper usage of our services, failure to pay back loans and/or leak secretive information that you yourself may or may not have access to.

7c. We reserve the right to make a bank profile of you and keep your information on it for us too view. We can also add and view your entire financial history.

7d. We reserve the right to publicly keep things secret from the public and you as a member. However, if it involves you, you will be notified of this within 36 hours or we will pay you $2000 in T&C breakage.

7e. We reserve all the rights to the EvoBank name, style, layout, images, pictures, videos, logo, designs, Credit Rating system, T&Cs and anything else involving us. We have already received the legal permissions via a "Trademark" to reserve the rights to all of the aforementioned.

Thanks, EvoBank.

© COPYRIGHT EvoBank 2017.

Reserved just in case

Looks good! Good luck.

One thing I suggest is getting an admin/SA to confirm they are happy to ban anyone that doesn't pay back loans as it can be seen as scamming.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • Lewwings
(09-05-2017, 07:24 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: Looks good! Good luck.

One thing I suggest is getting an admin/SA to confirm they are happy to ban anyone that doesn't pay back loans as it can be seen as scamming.

Thank you and I am working on that as it IS scamming to fail to pay back a loan.

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • BasicallyMental
Failure to pay back a loan will be considered scamming, as long as the time frame is reasonable. No less than a week unless both parties approve. Be sure to keep log and evidence in the case that a loan is not repaid.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Lewwings
Always disagreed with that, that not paying loans back is scamming. On the flip side I can see why this needs to be in place otherwise the lenders won't ever get their money back.

As this is a bank, and not a "loan company" I assume it can be robbed...
[Image: giphy.gif]
**You receive a letter with the NFL logo on**

[Image: f12bcea4cb42f04f5e5ca20f1015a59a.png]
Greetings.
Good day EvoBank, I would like to thank you for your offer of offering financial support to the NFL. This may come in great use soon however for now, it would not be required.
Thank you once again for the offer.

Thanks,
Harry Walshie - Chairman
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • Lewwings
EvoBank
Announcement

Hello,

I am delighted to announce the employment of Austin Vercetti ([FL:RP] dawson270500). She is our first employee. She is currently being evaluated on a full EvoBank position by being an Intern. We wish her well in her new position and hope she helps EvoBank to the best of her ability.

Thanks,

Matthew Jones - EvoBank Director

Currently hiring from today. Contact us here and use the template, thanks!