[Unofficial][Recruiting]Patriotic Union Of EvoCity
[Image: nGYaZMm.jpg]
FOR EVOCITY, FROM EVOCITY
WHO ARE WE?
We are a political organisation rooted in the Soaring Sixties' political rallies. We believe in the indivisibilty of EvoCity and protect the city with our intelligence division and paramilitary squads.
OUR HISTORY
We were founded in 1995 after our predecessor, EvoCity 1st Militia was shut down by government raids. All of our founders were patriots and our creation essence was a simple love for EvoCity. The quote For EvoCity, From EvoCity was the last words of Jesse Marks, the leader of 1st Militia before he was shot dead by raiding government forces. We were just a political party until 1999, when our paramilitary division, the Stormtroopers were founded. Our intelligence division, EZIC was founded in 2005. Our core and our divisions as of 2017 still maintain their duty with obedience and respect.
EZIC
[Image: EZIC.jpg]
EZIC, our intelligence division is responsible for identifying the outer threats to the city and also runs our political polls. EZIC also has the broad responsibility of analysis, detailing our expenses and running routine audits of our members. The current Divisional Commander of EZIC is Co-Commander Michael Martinez(KingSlayer)
STORMTROOPERS
[Image: paramilitary%2Blogo%2B2.png]
Stormtroopers, our paramilitary is responsible for keeping the peace around the city and running patrols against illegal immigration and 'refugees'. All of our Stormtroopers are well-equipped, trained and led by the most qualified officers. Despite the bad reputation of the paramilitaries, citizens needn't be afraid of them, Stormtroopers are selected from the most disciplined applicants. Stormtroopers also have the extra responsiblity of protecting our political rallies along with some private contractors.
OUR IDEOLOGY
We do not need our applicants to be from a certain ideology- instead we are just patriotic with a twist of authoritarianism and other far-right ideologies. Our members do need to take an oath to pledge alleigance to EvoCity, however they do not necessarily have to obey our full official ideology. They are, however entrusted to spread it during their work.
APPLICATION PROCESS
To apply to become a member of the Patriotic Union Of EvoCity, you need to fill some qualifications, they are as follows:
(OOC)
-At least 14 years old(exceptions can be made for some applicants)
-Access to security or formal clothing
-Access to Discord
-At least 200 hours on the servers
-No more than 2 bans in the last 6 months
-No more than 4 blacklists in the last 6 months
-Access to high-quality weapons(MP5 and above)
-Not in the application process of another clan
(IC)
-Above the age of 18
-Not a member of any other political organisation
-Must have at least a residing permit in EvoCity
-Experience with politics, weapons and intelligence services
-Taking the Oath
You need to post the application here on our page to be reviewed by the high-ranking members. You will be interviewed first online and then called to a field meeting. If you succeed the field meeting then you will be given the rank of Recruit and put on a trial. If you succeed the trial you will be promoted to a full member and given access to the full tools of the organisation.
Application Template:

Spoiler :
(OOC)
SteamID and Name:
How many hours do you have on Fearless Servers?:
How active are you on the Servers, on a scale of 1/5?:
How active are you on the Discord/Forums, on a scale of 1/5?:
How many Roleplay Points do you have?
Time Zone:
Are you able to speak fluent English?:
Tell us about your traits:
What clans were you in before?
(IC)
Name:
Do you have at least a residing permit or citizenship in EvoCity?:
Nationality:

Are you a member of any other organisations of this kind?
Do you have access to the following;High quality weapons, security or formal clothing?:
Why did you choose PUEC over other organisations of this kind?:
What made you apply for PUEC?:

Why should we choose you over other applicants?:

Which division do you want to be a part of?:

Do you have experience with the Division you are applying for?

Sign the Oath:

I,                      accept that during my application and trial at Patriotic Union Of EvoCity I shall not apply for any other organisation of this kind. I accept that if I am approved, I will protect Patriotic Union Of EvoCity and EvoCity to my last breath and that For EvoCity, From EvoCity will be my motto.

[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 2 users Like Archer's post:
  • ELAD, Byra
Nice.
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
The following 3 users Like ELAD's post:
  • Archer, Byra, Idea
Good luck.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Archer, Byra
Good luck m8
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
The following 2 users Like Janzo 火's post:
  • Archer, Byra
Good luck Sharp, the clan has great potential
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
The following 2 users Like Chad's post:
  • Archer, Byra
Post updated with new logo, thanks to KingSlayer for designing it
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Byra
Good luck out there.
The following 2 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Archer, Byra
[Image: f12bcea4cb42f04f5e5ca20f1015a59a.png]
Greetings.

Welcome to evocity politics.
I assume your views to be ones in the favor of the public, for your party to become successful.
Good luck out there and I hope for us to work together in the future to ensure the Declaration of Human Rights stays active whilst you're in power, as well as the freedom our people need.

See you out there,
Harry Walshie - Chairman

Off-topic note,

"our members do need to take an oath to pledge alleigance to EvoCity" - You ask them to sign the oath at the bottom of the application. Just a pointer (Sorry if I have taken the wrong idea from this btw)
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 2 users Like BasicallyMental's post:
  • Archer, Byra
Quote:Off-topic note,

"our members do need to take an oath to pledge alleigance to EvoCity" - You ask them to sign the oath at the bottom of the application. Just a pointer (Sorry if I have taken the wrong idea from this btw)

Thank you for pointing it out, however I meant for it to be there
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • BasicallyMental
Requesting temporary closure as I will be very busy with roleplay groups and school in the upcoming months
+rep