Find new friends to play games with
Hey Guys.

I was hoping some of you might check out (and use) a website I've been building for a number of months now.

This website is designed to help you find other players to play multiplayer games with.

It does require Steam to sign up, and you have to be over 18 to join.

It's not quite finished yet, but I need people to join, and use it.

Anyone interested?

Gamer Finder is simple to use.

You decide what game you want to play, search it up on gamerfinder.net and click "create a request" (Which I think i'm going to rename to "I want to play"). Other players can then see your "request" and either ignore it or accept it (at which point you can start chatting over a moderated messaging system).

And the best part is that you'll never own a game that can't be found on Gamer Finder :Tounge it's smart enough to learn about new games every time a user signs up or logs in! Smile 

so yeh, Please check it out? I have the core mechanics and a few extra features implemented, and now I need people to use it and find the bugs/where it breaks Tounge
It's very important to read what i say literally, I speak literally and if you try to "interpret" (Read between the lines) you may be offended or get the wrong point from what i say Smile   ( Asperger Syndrome sucks when you're talking to people)