'All white people are racist'
Recently, a black, transgender model who worked for L'Oreal as part of their diversity front was dropped due to comments she made in the wake of the Charlottesville clashes, as revealed by the Daily Mail in an article of theirs, which can be found here:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...acist.html

Her claims, apparently sourced from a Facebook post, include quotes such as:

'Once white people begin to admit that their race is the most violent and oppressive force of nature on Earth… then we can talk'

'Honestly I don't have energy to talk about the racial violence of white people any more. Yes ALL white people.'

Many people have rallied to her defense; many (including myself) are of an opposing opinion.

She elaborates further in this interview conducted by Channel 4, here.

I'm curious as to what the community thinks of the statement and the situation regarding Bergdorf as a whole - was her firing justified, or do you agree with her viewpoint? Or do you hold another view altogether?
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
What a load of codswallop, to say she has a point is floccinaucinihilipilification and L'Oreal were right to fire her.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 5 users Like MrFinnConlon's post:
  • Link, mintblackbeard, Random, Bobby, Zecon
The truth has been spoken
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Well statistically speaking, black people are responsible for most of the violence and murder globally...
The following 7 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • mintblackbeard, already_fallen, Lewwings, Panda, Byra, Bobby, britannia
Going by her point of view I'm not against terrorism because I'm not fighting the war in Iraq or investigating online terrorist communications via the dark web.
lol What a joke XD Isnt that racist itself? Generalising a whole race?
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 3 users Like Eclipze's post:
  • Archer, B0R1S, Lewwings
Everyone has a right to express their opinions but what the model did was supporting extremism and thus L'Oreal was right to fire her
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Lewwings
She has no facts, states no sources and cannot backup her claims with evidence. She cannot verify any of it.
This is just an angry racist comment, that steriotypes all white people.

If you turn the tables and said something along the lines of

'Once black people admit that their race is the most violent, criminal force of nature on Earth… then we can talk'

I'm sure she would be highly offended, calling racism, despite the fact that this is backed up by studies and reports into murder and crime in the US. I will quote them if anyone wishes.
yes god damn white people
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • lordofthesilver
This surely is the second coming of jesus.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
The following 1 user Likes Janzo 火's post:
  • mintblackbeard