Can I get banned?
So, yesterday I was a Police Commander. A few rebels and security guards entered in a group the Nexus, obviously trying to kill the President. I was the only government worker at the bottom Nexus floor and after telling them a few times to get out of the building I tazered them, they shot me and told me they would ban me for random tazering. I do not believe I can get banned for "random" tazering, but can I?
If you told them to leave several times and they didn't, then I see you had to taze them, obviously they cannot ban you as they're not admins, especially not for that silly reason.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
(12-28-2011, 03:25 AM)BlueScattle Wrote: [...] obviously they cannot ban you as they're not admins, especially not for that silly reason.

I actually meant that they would report me for a ban, but thanks anyway. Just a bit unsure about it.

But I can report them if they jump on a tazered person to "relief" him?
(12-28-2011, 03:32 AM)ZeroSupport Wrote:
(12-28-2011, 03:25 AM)BlueScattle Wrote: [...] obviously they cannot ban you as they're not admins, especially not for that silly reason.

I actually meant that they would report me for a ban, but thanks anyway. Just a bit unsure about it.

Yes, stepping on unconscious guy on purpose is always bannable.
(12-28-2011, 03:45 AM)Mahti Wrote:
(12-28-2011, 03:32 AM)ZeroSupport Wrote:

Yes, stepping on unconscious guy on purpose is always bannable.

Then I missed many oppurnities. Well, know it for later. When the server is back on. Thanks, can be closed.