[FL] Jonas
Username: Desastro

Accused Staff Member: [FL] Jonas

Involved Users: N/A

Time/Date/Time Zone: 8/30/2017

Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement: False Banning.

Evidence and Explanation: 
So as I checked in the archive, this is not the first time mister Jonas did a mistake, this time I've been false banned by him yesterday for the reason "Backseat administration. Shooting a proppusher" which I'm not sure if it's valid or completely fake, I was recording that time and planning to post a quote unquote "PR" on two prop pushers "mr cunnt ness" - "arKay" and a minge known by the name "Omina".

After I left the server, a friend of mine sent me a MSG in steam telling me that I've been banned 17 hours by Jonas for "Backseat administration. Shooting a proppusher". So the next day I decided to ask Jonas himself why he banned me, I was "convincing" him that it was a false ban and since the ban was expired I decided to post a "Staff Report" just to let you know that Jonas did enough mistakes in his quote unquote "admin career" (( My conversation with Jonas : http://imgur.com/a/Ud3cM )) so as you can see there, Jonas assumes that I killed "ItsFlyingNose" the proppusher when he was tazed to be exact at "Nexus - Front" even though he never had evidence of me shooting this rule breaker by stating "I don't have a video" or saw what happened.

So after checking my recordings I found out that I never killed or tazed the proppusher known as "ItsFlyingNose" infact I just assisted a SRU unit to arrest him ICLY I REPEAT IN-CHARACTER REASON (( here's a video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7mz4c5a...e=youtu.be )) that was Nexus - Front according to what Jonas said, now when I asked if Jonas was IN-GAME and ON-DUTY when that occurred, he replied with this (( My conversation with Jonas : http://imgur.com/a/BCNjV )) when that statement was completely false, at that time no admin was on and everyone was preparing their videos to post a PR, unless if Jonas was undercover and when he checked the logs he found out that I killed "ItsFlyingNose" by an M4 and believe me that never happened.

It was maybe a bug because Jonas sent me the kills log from yesterday or I've been in a IC shootout with ItsFlyingNose and I took him down or Jonas just banned me for no reason at all which I highly doubt it because I know that Jonas wouldn't do that kind of shit but believe me I never killed someone after tazing him.

P.S : I'll be posting a PR on these two rule breakers known as "arKay" and "mr cunnt ness" I recorded yesterday.
[Image: BRucdlG.png]
Have you tried making an unban request?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Hello there.

I'll reply further later tonight or tomorrow, however I'd like to add this picture as a reminder;

[Image: ed9412a546bb57196d1ee490652a7b21.png]

Jonas
Fearless Administrator.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Hello, I've never stated It was abuse or I didn't like the reason, I'm saying that you false banned me and I don't appreciate having another admin record since I always been planning to join the staff team.
(08-31-2017, 06:56 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Have you tried making an unban request?

No, I didn't because my ban was expired already.
Hello Desastro,

I find it funny how you say it's a false ban, when in reality it is absolutely not. I was spammed on steam by approximately 10 people who told me to get online. So I did. I renamed myself to "JEFF" and went undercover. I found nyself banning loads of proppushers and Double Accounts, and before it all stopped I was watching the nexus front, I saw that you did it, but did not realized it was you untill I checked the logs. I was online at the time, I never said I was not.  I just said I don't have a recording. I don't go around recording myself administrating.

You say you've checked the "archives" and said I have done this before. This is also a lie. I'll let you know a secret. 9/10 people claim that their ban was either random or false, solely because their angry of their ban. I would not call it a vaiable source. If I had gone around falsely banning people I'd be demoted by now.

You got informed of your ban 7 hours after I banned you? I banned you for 24 hours. As for the steam chats. I explained to you why you were banned, and you just gave me excuses as to what you had done. You did try to convince me. It's there. As for me doing "enough" mistakes, I don't think you're in the right place, pal. My mistakes were old, and your ban was definetly not a mistake.

I never assumed you killed "ItsFlyingNose" either. I had proof. I saw it happen and the logs showed it to. There is no such thing as a "bug" with the logs showing kills. Atleast what I know of. I've personally never encountered such a "bug" before. Not in my entire time as a staff member.

As for you "assisting the SRU unit" to arrest him is out of my league. You still killed him whilst he was down.

I haven't had the chance to see your video yet, I will when I've got more time.

"So after checking my recordings I found out that I never killed or tazed"

The logs shows it and I saw it myself. Keep in mind lying in the courthouse is your own disadvantage. You can be suspended for a longer period of time.

I told you I was online when this occured, so why would I lie? You know undercover admins are a thing, surely you should know. I had it in my steam name aswell. You'd be able to tell on your friends list if I was online.

"and when he checked the logs he found out that I killed "ItsFlyingNose" by an M4 and believe me that never happened."

So you want me to belive it never happend? My eyes and the logs tell me otherwise. I think you need to stop lying in the courthouse. You're only escalating this for your self.

Jonas
Fearless Administrator
(08-31-2017, 07:10 PM)Desastro Wrote:
(08-31-2017, 06:56 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Have you tried making an unban request?

No, I didn't because my ban was expired already.

You can still make a UBR to get your ban removed from record if you wish. It's not guaranteed to be accepted though.
(08-31-2017, 07:25 PM)Jonas Wrote: Hello Desastro,

I find it funny how you say it's a false ban, when in reality it is absolutely not. I was spammed on steam by approximately 10 people who told me to get online. So I did. I renamed myself to "JEFF" and went undercover. I found nyself banning loads of proppushers and Double Accounts, and before it all stopped I was watching the nexus front, I saw that you did it, but did not realized it was you untill I checked the logs. I was online at the time, I never said I was not.  I just said I don't have a recording. I don't go around recording myself administrating.

You say you've checked the "archives" and said I have done this before. This is also a lie. I'll let you know a secret. 9/10 people claim that their ban was either random or false, solely because their angry of their ban. I would not call it a vaiable source. If I had gone around falsely banning people I'd be demoted by now.

You got informed of your ban 7 hours after I banned you? I banned you for 24 hours. As for the steam chats. I explained to you why you were banned, and you just gave me excuses as to what you had done. You did try to convince me. It's there. As for me doing "enough" mistakes, I don't think you're in the right place, pal. My mistakes were old, and your ban was definetly not a mistake.

I never assumed you killed "ItsFlyingNose" either. I had proof. I saw it happen and the logs showed it to. There is no such thing as a "bug" with the logs showing kills. Atleast what I know of. I've personally never encountered such a "bug" before. Not in my entire time as a staff member.

As for you "assisting the SRU unit" to arrest him is out of my league. You still killed him whilst he was down.

I haven't had the chance to see your video yet, I will when I've got more time.

"So after checking my recordings I found out that I never killed or tazed"

The logs shows it and I saw it myself. Keep in mind lying in the courthouse is your own disadvantage. You can be suspended for a longer period of time.

I told you I was online when this occured, so why would I lie? You know undercover admins are a thing, surely you should know. I had it in my steam name aswell. You'd be able to tell on your friends list if I was online.

"and when he checked the logs he found out that I killed "ItsFlyingNose" by an M4 and believe me that never happened."

So you want me to belive it never happend? My eyes and the logs tell me otherwise. I think you need to stop lying in the courthouse. You're only escalating this for your self.

Jonas
Fearless Administrator
I recommend you watch the video and judge me after, instead of writing a long ass essay with no sense.

"I found nyself banning loads of proppushers and Double Accounts, and before it all stopped I was watching the nexus front"
-You banned one proppusher and me and some guy who was minging around known as "Omina"
-The proppushing and the massive minging started after "ItsFlyingNose" got arrested ((Heres another video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNgd-U25...e=youtu.be))

"I just said I don't have a recording. I don't go around recording myself administrating. "
-From what I know a admin has a right to have "Instant Recording" a hotkey that can record the last 10 Mins - 5 Mins so you can use the clip in this kind of situation.
-I recommend you using ShadowPlay a really useful recording software that has the Instant Recording feature.

"I'll let you know a secret. 9/10 people claim that their ban was either random or false, solely because their angry of their ban."
-I'm not angry or anything like this, stick to the topic and put your gun in safety, "roasting is not necessary".

"So you want me to belive it never happend? My eyes and the logs tell me otherwise."
-In that case, I can also say my eyes tell me otherwise and close the thread, pretty much.
-I really recommend you watch the video.

"Keep in mind lying in the courthouse is your own disadvantage. You can be suspended for a longer period of time."
-I as an a OP, I'am aware of that and I'am more than ready to get what I deserve if I'm lying.

"As for you "assisting the SRU unit" to arrest him is out of my league. You still killed him whilst he was down."
-I repeat after our conversation ended I checked my recordings and according to them I never shot nobody unless it's a miracle bug or I was recently in a shootout.

"The logs shows it and I saw it myself. Keep in mind lying in the courthouse is your own disadvantage. You can be suspended for a longer period of time."
-I just said I'am ready we both saw it and we both have proofs that are against each one, I'm pretty sure one of us was high that night or something.

Let's wait for high ranked staff now, and I repeat If I was lying I'am ready to take what I deserve.
I know what i saw, Desastro. I'll watch your video's when I get home and then I'll reply further.
Banning you is not abuse, even if you don't like the reason. 

I suggest you further this discussion in an Unban Request.

Concluded.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]