ToS
Thread Title: ToS

Name of player: Freestyler

SteamID: Cannot find as there are three people with the same Steam Name, however this is his FL Forum Profile:https://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=20928STEAM_0:1:88873736

Time in GMT: 19:55 GMT+2

Server: Forums

Summary: Freestyler openly told KingSlayer to kill himself, appearantly in rage to his comments in a PR

Evidencehttps://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...n=lastpost[Image: BDRAdLb.png]
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Said user is also disrespecting on Discord, appearantly because of this PR:
[Image: dy70VXsg.png]
+rep
Report Acknowledged

Since this does in fact involve a possible TOS infraction, I will request that a higher Administrator investigate the report and come to a conclusion for you. Your patience is appreciated.
Yea i made some kind of jokes on them of reason that they make me angry but still have no idea what TOS means
Even if jokes that kind of messages are not tolerated
1.12. Are there things I can't do on the Services? You must not use the Services to harm others or the Services. For example, you must not:
  • use the Services to harm, threaten, or harass another person, organization, or Fearless;
  • damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Services (or any device connected to the Services);
  • resell or redistribute any part of the Services or access to the Services;
  • use or attempt to use any unauthorized means to modify, reroute, or gain access to the Services;
  • use any automated process or service (such as a bot, a spider, periodic caching of information or metasearching) to modify, access or use the Services, or to copy or scrape data from the Services;
  • obtain (or try to obtain) any data from the Services or related hardware, except the data that we intend to make available to you; or
  • use the Services or related software to design, develop, or update unauthorized software.
I bolded the specific part you broke in the Terms Of Service
+rep
User banned from the forums for 2 weeks and Nerfed on Discord.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]