Report KingSlayer 2
Name of player: KingSlayer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70327695

Time in GMT: arround 4pm(not fully sure)

Server: v5

Summary: So i reported this guy but he trying to prove me that im the one actualy breaking rules well i got like more evidence he keep breaking server rules the actual case is rdm and failrp.I tryed to be as much pasive as i can but he still continue doing his stuff.Lets hear now what story he gonna make out again that we chased him with guns or were insulting him first lets see

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwO3-HM0...e=youtu.be
As you can see I am a 'Corrupt SRU' so in this case thats not FailRP. You keep walking on me and I hit you with riot shield to get you away. And for you last statement, 'RDM'? I just shooted to floor to scare both of you and get both of you away.
(08-29-2017, 12:13 AM)KingSlayer Wrote: As you can see I am a 'Corrupt SRU' so in this case thats not FailRP. You keep walking on me and I hit you with riot shield to get you away. And for you last statement, 'RDM'? I just shooted to floor to scare both of you and get both of you away.

Well you came to us as patrolling with a police car before that hitting all the walls you can and started calling us idiots and attacking for no reason what you mean and btw wasnt there again sharpshooter to give evidence that i broke law.
(08-29-2017, 12:15 AM)Freestyler69 Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 12:13 AM)KingSlayer Wrote: As you can see I am a 'Corrupt SRU' so in this case thats not FailRP. You keep walking on me and I hit you with riot shield to get you away. And for you last statement, 'RDM'? I just shooted to floor to scare both of you and get both of you away.

Well you came to us as patrolling with a police car before that hitting all the walls you can and started calling us idiots and attacking for no reason what you mean and btw wasnt there again sharpshooter to give evidence that i broke law.

I can be angry, I said shut up to you but you keep talking and getting close to me. I wont give Sharp as a witness, you really need to fix your attitude.
(08-29-2017, 12:20 AM)KingSlayer Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 12:15 AM)Freestyler69 Wrote:

I can be angry, I said shut up to you but you keep talking and getting close to me. I wont give Sharp as a witness, you really need to fix your attitude.

The thing is we were in middle of rp session u just stop next to us and start failrping dude i dont know did i broke any forum rules with that arguing with you but you better stop lying cuz the evidence is enought and we can see at start that you are the one who came to us and started rdming i was just keep staying there to record you Smile
APPROVED

Just because you are corrupt, it doesn't mean you can use your weapons and tools to damage players for no reason. 
They were simply standing on the side of the road, the riot shield should be used to disperse misbehaving crowds etc.

Though this is a minor offense, user will receive a warning.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Moved.