PR: KingSlayer
Name: KingSlayer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70327695

Server: Vb1

Time: 7:30 PM GMT

Date: 28.08.2017

Reason: RDM/Invailid reason to kill

Summery:

I was pulling up to the petrol station to refuel when Kingslayer came up to me and held a gun to my car and said 'Get out" I got out and he said ' You crashed into my car, When I obviously did not, cause there were no cars on the road! 

He then said 'Fuck off' and counted down 3,2,1 I ran for my life while he still had a gun pointed at me. He then shot me down instantly, and I died.

Evidence:

[Image: i1ICbRu.jpg]

[Image: 14WyGAa.jpg]

I took screenshot of the chat log after he killed me:

[Image: dzOAOa9.png]

Note:

The scenario was real and he did kill me. You can see that on the death screen it says my job as Don Corleone. And Don corelones spawn at outer BP as seen in the photo above. A man standing there saw everything and is an eye witness. I believe he is Tjalle
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
He crashde to me with his car(I didnt die, but my health was low) so I told him to get out and gave him chance to go away, he didnt and continued ignoring me so I killed him. Thats it. (Also you crashed to me not my car and I didnt say 'you crashed to my car' as you can see in the image. Also you didnt run you ignored me.
Everything you just said is false. You cannot support your claim without evidence. I never crashed into you. Even tho you told me to fuck off, I did run away. don't you dare lie about that? I even have an eye witness. If that's not evidenced enough, if you look closely at the 2nd picture, beyond the red screen. you can see that my death position is far away from the petrol station.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
(08-28-2017, 08:52 PM)Qannter Wrote: Everything you just said is false. You cannot support your claim without evidence. I never crashed into you. Even tho you told me to fuck off, I did run away. don't you dare lie about that? I even have an eye witness. If that's not evidenced enough, if you look closely at the 2nd picture, beyond the red screen. you can see that my death position is far away from the petrol station.

1st-I am not lying.
2nd-You have evidence of that I killed you?
3rd-You are in the middle of the road thats not so far to station and you got far when I shot to you. You are lying in this situation you crashed to me at BP when I said you to get out because I was going to make a deal with, so when you crashed to me I got my gun out and said get out without being kind to you. Now if you have no further evidence of something let's stop bumping the thread and wait for an administrator's answer.
Also I can give Sharpshooter as a witness, he saw that you crashed to me. (If you dont believe he was not there you can request someone to check the logs as he was in the server)
APPROVED

Kingslayer admitted to killing you over a car crash, which is not a valid reason to kill someone and counts as RDM.
There is no need to kill someone in public for an accident/vehicle collision.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Moved.